• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Okocha’s Movie In The Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTB

you guys are late coming to the party. the movie flopped. The grip guys took down the set and sued the producer. like the director was also the producer and did not know what he was doing and the set folded over.

Here is a movie worth making and I hope another producer picks it up.

Angela81

You mean the production was never finished, or it never took off the ground? :confused:

Angela81, e be laiki sey I don bigin laiki ya ting, I mean laiki u o! :1087: Abeg, we fit discuss dis insai mai Mansion in our undies, no I mean over coffee?hbeat: ;) :D

FM, why did u not confess this sooner? na proscratination....you these men.

anyway, they shot 30% and then the grips took it down and some crew sued the producer.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
FM, why did u not confess this sooner? na proscratination....you these men.

anyway, they shot 30% and then the grips took it down and some crew sued the producer.
Abeg, no vex u hia? I blame everything on that yeye head called "procrastination." :( Please, give me a chance to not only confess, but I wan display mai unquenchable love for u and ya being! Anyway, as itstands now, I'm head over heels for you o!! ;):love004:

Wetin Grips mean? :confused: :o I hope sey u no go mind whisper am for my ear?

Status
Not open for further replies.