• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Ome Ile elebe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

Registered
Please una check this movie by Jide Kososko. Filmed in London. That movie was off the hook folks.
But the only bad thing about the movie was ogogo and yinka quadri. these guys are too razz for the roles given to them in that movie.
Bobo Walata and Yomi Fash would have been awesome for their roles.
FAthia balogun was looking pretty as ever and Ajoke Ashewo did her damn job right.
Babasuwe---Bruce was cracking everybody up as usual
Racheal Oniga was at her best etc etc grab a copy and see what i'm talking about

Nne-Baby

i've seen it.
is the same film where part of it was shot in london or so? i know i have seen the film but can't remember the story line.

would u remind me?

Poison

Registered
Originally posted by Nne-Baby
i've seen it.
is the same film where part of it was shot in london or so? i know i have seen the film but can't remember the story line.

would u remind me?

Well jide kosoko and rach oniga had a daughter, Ejide who was dating Kura. Kura worked for Ejide's papa, meanwhile kura was a first class player who was just fooling Ejide to tap resources from ejide's papa.
Baba suwe was Ejide's body guard (ROTFLMAO)
Faithia was ejide's side kick
Funny movie!
i no wan give am away for the rest:D

Nne-Baby

Originally posted by Poison
Well jide kosoko and rach oniga had a daughter, Ejide who was dating Kura. Kura worked for Ejide's papa, meanwhile kura was a first class player who was just fooling Ejide to tap resources from ejide's papa.
Baba suwe was Ejide's body guard (ROTFLMAO)
Faithia was ejide's side kick
Funny movie!
i no wan give am away for the rest:D

yes i remember.........Ejide is not a good actress at all o. her dress sense na wah o - very appauling!
u remember where baba suwe wanted to serve jide kosoko & fathia food and drink? baba suwe's posing was just too much.
:D

Poison

Registered
Originally posted by Nne-Baby
yes i remember.........Ejide is not a good actress at all o. her dress sense na wah o - very appauling!
u remember where baba suwe wanted to serve jide kosoko & fathia food and drink? baba suwe's posing was just too much.
:D

nah
you are getting it mixed up!
That one na Omo o se paro! where babsuwe was the 'tumbler'(butler) LMAO! and faithia followed her aristo go jand and one of her relatives busted her?
Jide kosoko said he wanted 'the same thing' and baba suwe was like, ko si same thing ni e ta ko sile yi o!
That was a good movie by the way!
The cast flip was awesome when these peeps grew up
Bisi obe was replaced by Lola Idije, etc.

In Omo ile elebe, babasuwe's name was Bruce! He was ejide's body guard and they all went to ejide's bf's house and Ajoke Ashewo was there dancing with her freidn. remeber?

Nne-Baby

Originally posted by Poison
nah
you are getting it mixed up!
That one na Omo o se paro! where babsuwe was the 'tumbler'(butler) LMAO! and faithia followed her aristo go jand and one of her relatives busted her?
Jide kosoko said he wanted 'the same thing' and baba suwe was like, ko si same thing ni e ta ko sile yi o!
That was a good movie by the way!
The cast flip was awesome when these peeps grew up
Bisi obe was replaced by Lola Idije, etc.

In Omo ile elebe, babasuwe's name was Bruce! He was ejide's body guard and they all went to ejide's bf's house and Ajoke Ashewo was there dancing with her freidn. remeber?

u r right..........i've seen it..........where the woman 'ashewo to re mecca' yabbed ejide. herself & baba suwe really abused each other!!!!
yes, yes.............i've seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.