• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Peace be unto u all

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkkartel

KNOCK , KNOCK ... . Cann't remember how I got here , but the important thing is that after going thru a couple of the threads , I certainly wanna be one of u creative and intelligent minds here ... HEY Vince , nice to find u here . Man , u sure get around .... PEACE !!!

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by kkkartel
KNOCK , KNOCK ... . Cann't remember how I got here , but the important thing is that after going thru a couple of the threads , I certainly wanna be one of u creative and intelligent minds here ... HEY Vince , nice to find u here . Man , u sure get around .... PEACE !!!
Dat vince guy na waka o! Na everywhere e dey!

Welcome to NR, friend. And peace and goodwill be unto you too! :)

vince

Re: Re: Peace be unto u all

Originally posted by Sola

:D :D Ajala Waka all over the net!:roll

PS,mamarita waka pass me sha!;)

vince

KK,you don waka reach yonder!Wellcome broda!Man no smell you again on NE.How body?Since man discover this place,man no dey waka again o!I had been looking for a place like this for a long time,so now i'm settled.The nomad days are over for good!
Merry xmas to you!:D

kkkartel

Originally posted by Sola

Thank u very much for the w/come o oga patapata . Glad to be here and merry xmas . :D

kkkartel

Originally posted by vince
KK,you don waka reach yonder!Wellcome broda!Man no smell you again on NE.How body?Since man discover this place,man no dey waka again o!I had been looking for a place like this for a long time,so now i'm settled.The nomad days are over for good!
Merry xmas to you!:D

Vince , thx for the w/ come o , how life dey treat u for austria land ? Hope u dey kampe like I dey here . Man just dock out of NE a min to regain im sanity small , those ppl there dey real hardcore o , Anywayz all is good sha , looking forward to havin' a ball in here ... MERRY XMAS & GOD BLESS BUDDY . :D

vince

Re: Re: Re: Peace be unto u all

Vince , thx for the w/ come o , how life dey treat u for austria land ? Hope u dey kampe like I dey here . Man just dock out of NE a min to regain im sanity small , those ppl there dey real hardcore o , Anywayz all is good sha , looking forward to havin' a ball in here ... MERRY XMAS & GOD BLESS BUDDY . :D

KK,you're right about those NE kids!They are scary for real!:eek: :D
How Belgium?Sorry all your football clubs have been kicked out of champion's league,but dat na life!:D ;)
MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

kkkartel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Peace be unto u all

Originally posted by vince
KK,you're right about those NE kids!They are scary for real!:eek: :D
How Belgium?Sorry all your football clubs have been kicked out of champion's league,but dat na life!:D ;)
MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Abeg make u forget dem Belgica clubs ojare , me I no dey dem corner anymore since dem no get our naija players for dem clubs anymore now . Besides na the politics wey dem play against foreign players for dem clubs na im come dey backfire for dem face now. Na God come dey kick dem for yansh sha :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.