• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Pole Dancing as Olympic sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbutterfly

That is not easy o, it is very athletic and you must have some serious upper body control. I think it can be done as long as it is kept above board, nobody dey remove clot but they can dress like those figure skaters, short, sexy but classy.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
i don't know bb...i don't know...there's just something about pole dancing that doesn't quite jell with me.
i swallowed the whole water polo thing but come on! pole dancing?

That is not easy o, it is very athletic and you must have some serious upper body control. I think it can be done as long as it is kept above board, nobody dey remove clot but they can dress like those figure skaters, short, sexy but classy.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I been dey fear say na dat kind FM and Sidney dey watch for Club una dey yarn. Pole pass pole o.

sidney

<sidney begins setting his DVR for heavy recording as he wonders how he can become an Olympic judge for this sport..........>

elisawwf007

Pole dancing is no joke oh. I say make I go take some lessons, and I wan pass out. That was the last time. I go go back when I build up my upper body strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.