• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Raquel - Lovi Dovi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
This song has a way of just staying in your head after you hear it! It is lovely! Awesome voice! #Lovi Dovi!

Miss Ghana Street Fashion Shw (3).jpg Miss Ghana Street Fashion Shw.jpg

Listen to the song here: New Music: Raquel – Lovi Dovi | Bella Naija

oh, by the way, she is wearing EstellaCouture's Design & Styling at the Miss Ghana 2012 Street Fashion performance. ;-) [Just thought to mention that :p]

Dsampler

......oh, by the way, she is wearing EstellaCouture's Design & Styling at the Miss Ghana 2012 Street Fashion performance. ;-) [Just thought to mention that :p]

Great job as usual, sis. Congratulations! It looked great on her.

toammyb

Born to lead and follow

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
Ssergit ur designs are always on point, something i can relate to

Awwwww. My own personal person! Shebi na where you dey? If na Ghana and we never still see, and I go soon travel out of Ghana, I go vex O!!!!

Hmmmmmm......

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
Thanks dears, I am humbled! Y'all SWEETS!!

I head to Nigeria to go do my thang! My first Fashion Week event in motherland! I say I saved the BEST way to intro into Naija! Oya, I dey come! :-)

amet13

Awwwww. My own personal person! Shebi na where you dey? If na Ghana and we never still see, and I go soon travel out of Ghana, I go vex O!!!!

Hmmmmmm......

I beg no vex oh, with ur tight schedule, planning Miss Ghana, etc how u fit make time sef

Status
Not open for further replies.