• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

RIP Randy Savage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
I think they will show the Obituary on Monday Night RAW, because RAW has a wider viewership than SMACKDOWN.
They did, and I cried. So sad.
wonder if they will induct him into WWE HOF in the next two years...those of his era have been inducted:ricky the dragon, hogan, hitman hart, roddy piper, LOD, even hacksaw!!!!
e remain macho and ultimate warrior.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
wonder if they will induct him into WWE HOF in the next two years...those of his era have been inducted:ricky the dragon, hogan, hitman hart, roddy piper, LOD, even hacksaw!!!!
Yeah, I saw the tribute.........it was very touching. McMahon will work out something........he'll be inducted....

ifywanne

OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RIP Macho Man, you will be missed. Sorry I hit snoozeville last night so i didn't watch two of my shows, Dancing with the Stars and RAW. I guess I will be watching the repeat on Sunday evening [I hope I am home] or on Youtube. I believe he will be inducted next year, it's about time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.