• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcallstar

I watched the movie on Africamagic yesternight. It is has a good storyline. IT is all about a guy who travelled on a business trip despite his wife's warning of foreseen danger. The shock comes up when every body assumes him to be a ghost after seeing his lifeless body lying on the ground in the news and with a little twists and turns the problem was later solved. It casted Segun arinze, SDA, Zulu Adigwe, Kunle coker and others. But there are some questionable and undended scenes in the movie.

Also for those who might have watched the movie, I don't know if it was very normal for the wife(SDA) of the dead man (Segun A.) to be that flashy and elegant in dressing and hairdo while passing through a ghostly dilema fo her husband's death.
I could really pick that as inappropriate.

But what do you all think?
But it is a good movie.

Nkechi

Originally posted by mcallstar
I watched the movie on Africamagic yesternight. It is has a good storyline. IT is all about a guy who travelled on a business trip despite his wife's warning of foreseen danger. The shock comes up when every body assumes him to be a ghost after seeing his lifeless body lying on the ground in the news and with a little twists and turns the problem was later solved. It casted Segun arinze, SDA, Zulu Adigwe, Kunle coker and others. But there are some questionable and undended scenes in the movie.

Also for those who might have watched the movie, I don't know if it was very normal for the wife(SDA) of the dead man (Segun A.) to be that flashy and elegant in dressing and hairdo while passing through a ghostly dilema fo her husband's death.

But it is a good movie.

Wetin or where Aficamagic dey?Abi na channel.

jenzi

Originally posted by mcallstar

But it is a good movie.

I have seen the movie b4, very nice. As per the dressing well you can say that again. It is acting anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.