• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Sex and their city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, any guy here watched Sex and the City? I still don't get what the hype was about the program. 4 ladies talking dirty while desperately looking for men in NY - so what? And it ran for 6 yrs? Give me Curb Your Enthusiasm pls. Even Friends with all its seeming aversion for black people was a funnier and better show. Now, that I'm going to miss.

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
I guess many of the women in NYC and USA could actually relate to the relationships of the four women. And I just love Samantha and her freedom of speech, so interesting....Makes you wonder, they should give her a show, I'd definitely watch it

khamileon

Originally posted by Sola
Hey, any guy here watched Sex and the City? I still don't get what the hype was about the program. 4 ladies talking dirty while desperately looking for men in NY - so what? And it ran for 6 yrs? Give me Curb Your Enthusiasm pls. Even Friends with all its seeming aversion for black people was a funnier and better show. Now, that I'm going to miss.

ME SELF NEVA EVER FIT WATCH ONE EPISODE FINIS..... MAYBE 10MINS OR SO

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Re: Re: Sex and their city

Originally posted by khamileon
ME SELF NEVA EVER FIT WATCH ONE EPISODE FINIS..... MAYBE 10MINS OR SO

Don't worry I'll buy d whole 6 seasons and we'll watch them together;) ;) Or I'd probably tie you up and play them all as a form of torture......uhm

bigmomma

men i used to hate it till i got a hold of season one no be person tell me to go buy my own. That show has something about it sha i cant quite put my finger on it.

that show is just hilarious to me and i love looking at Carrie's shoes.

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Originally posted by bigmomma
men i used to hate it till i got a hold of season one no be person tell me to go buy my own. That show has something about it sha i cant quite put my finger on it.

that show is just hilarious to me and i love looking at Carrie's shoes.

Of all the women, I like carrie the least. Her fashion sense is just out of this world. I really like Samantha though, she's my role model

bigmomma

Originally posted by vince
A lot of boinkings going on in that TV series.:p

i know o that is the down side i no fit look am sef when ma mama dey i dey embarrased and she is like is this what you s pend your time doing? young lady

peace0478

The thing is sex in the city is an outlet. how many people can get to live like those girls even in manhattan. Their lifestyle is a fantasy to many women, but inspite of this we identify with their struggles. Miranda was my girl, i wonder if her marriage to Steve would last though. I still think Big is a jerk and would dump Carrie again if there was a 7th season. Charlotte would probably be a good mom, but i wonder if that girl can ever be fulfilled sha. Samantha is definitely an extreme,God bless that little boy that wants to tame her.

Status
Not open for further replies.