• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Shoes shoes shoes...I can't get enough of them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aust_nne

LOL, please, tell me you don't like these stuffs. Women and una style.
Oh, I know why you like 'em. It's Burgundy:bouncy

LOL, am done with burgundy, its purple...I told you about Tunis right? Everything here is Burgundy and Silver :)....I shoulda come here before the wedding!!!

blackpearl

Ahhh!!!!! Odigbese! Arungun omo.. did you see the price?

:confused:
Can't I like shoes? I don't have to buy them for that price but buy a look alike??
Haba you don't buy everything you see but if they are on sale I might just spoil myself and pas on the INFO just as Nne did :D :D

Aust_nne

Can't I like shoes? I don't have to buy them for that price but buy a look alike??
Haba you don't buy everything you see but if they are on sale I might just spoil myself and pas on the INFO just as Nne did :D :D

HAhahaha...didnt you see his sad "not another shoe in the rack" face...i aint getting nada :(

Hubscrown

Hmm, ok
I just don't know how I will feel inside $800.00 shoe yet ;)

Believe me my stepping will be different.

chi

Hmm, ok
I just don't know how I will feel inside $800.00 shoe yet ;)

Believe me my stepping will be different.

mehnnnn... i no even look their price ... for that kin shoe .... na de designer name person dey buy

toammyb

Born to lead and follow
that shoe is beautiful................
I try as much as possible to steer off shoes with soles like dat!!!

Btw, I'm not a friend of shoes these for the forseeable future. I near got my feet skinned this week for walking non-stop for half an hr in about 4 and half inches high heeled shoes. Everytime I hear shoes, i just get angry!!!

chi

I try as much as possible to steer off shoes with soles like dat!!!

Btw, I'm not a friend of shoes these for the forseeable future. I near got my feet skinned this week for walking non-stop for half an hr in about 4 and half inches high heeled shoes. Everytime I hear shoes, i just get angry!!!

me i don't mind .. am a heely person . But if I no say I go waka plenty , I put on something average

toammyb

Born to lead and follow
see that's the problem, it was like "What?!!!" when they told me I had 2 walk to another dept. Next day it was lower, third day it was even lower, but didn't make any difference, I had to stop wearing covered shoes all together and stick to slippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.