• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Shoes shoes shoes...I can't get enough of them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

Bolanle, dont start again...its month end naw. Thou shall not led me unto temptation..some of us live hand to mouth at this time of the month.

Anyway, am looking for something like this for Independence day.

Patent Mary Jane Shoes - Sexy Retro Green Patent Mary Jane Peep-Toe Pumps

:happy024::happy024:
I got myself a couple of days ago this type of shoes
Retro Wedge Shoes - Black Canvas Wedge Shoes with Ankle Strap and Bow Detail
but they are not the same...just the style, they have this tiger print and i totally love them - you know what? I snap them and put them on FB :D

goseiant

The shoes are nice but my knees will not let me wear shoes that high.

Age is catching up very fast and certain things are better left alone. High heeled shoes is one of them.

Aust_nne

Aren't those a bit too high sis? :eek:

For me sha, it is o....

LOL, they are o...but I just wear them to walk in and walk out....when i sit down, I take my shoes off and when its dancing time...am walking barefoot to the dancefloor...

blackpearl

LOL, they are o...but I just wear them to walk in and walk out....when i sit down, I take my shoes off and when its dancing time...am walking barefoot to the dancefloor...

:roll :roll

I do that too, especially where no one can see it oh. Ehen...put it off and when it comes to shaking the behind I gently do my catwalk.

peculiar

If you haven't, I think you ladies might want to join that group i have been seeing on facebook called "fetish shoes" or something like that! ;)

blackpearl

REboshke!!!

Mami! your toes go look like kwashiokor by the time you get thru wearing those for 5-6 hours.... :frown2

:roll ...well wearing them for the first time will most def kill moi!!
But the more often I wear them, the less pain will I feel - well that in my dreams cause I no fit afford them

Abike

:( I know,....I saw those prices!

Sowee!

funny enough, I've been having some good luck on shoes lately! I wear an american size 10, and it gets hard from time to time to find NOICE affordable and cute shoes....

:roll ...well wearing them for the first time will most def kill moi!!
But the more often I wear them, the less pain will I feel - well that in my dreams cause I no fit afford them

blackpearl

:( I know,....I saw those prices!

Sowee!

funny enough, I've been having some good luck on shoes lately! I wear an american size 10, and it gets hard from time to time to find NOICE affordable and cute shoes....

Ah size ten ke? :bow:
I can imagine....

Status
Not open for further replies.