• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Sola, This is 4 U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty Girl

Originally posted by CuteBabe
Good job!

One more thing, What age range are u and r u single?

W...H.....A.....T.............:confused: .........................who is that person that is trespassing oh............I beg leave my honey for me oh......................:D

vince

Cutebabe,first of all,wellcome on board.Secondly,you're quick!:p
Don't take those reactions from the other females lightly o!:p

CuteBabe

@kcbabe64: It'll be fun out here. R U my competition too?

@Sola: You're obviously NOT in the building...talk to me

kcbabe64

Originally posted by CuteBabe
@kcbabe64: It'll be fun out here. R U my competition too?

@Sola: You're obviously NOT in the building...talk to me

competition? na, sola is more like a big bro/dad who is always dr

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
@Pretty Girl and Cutebabe, Sola is spoken for please. But he is quite flattered, thank you. ;)

kcbabe64

sola loving dem new pic u added on d movie photos. i love omotola's own especially, baby is lookin fine. real beauty

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by kcbabe64
sola loving dem new pic u added on d movie photos. i love omotola's own especially, baby is lookin fine. real beauty
:D

Pretty Girl

Originally posted by Sola
@Pretty Girl and Cutebabe, Sola is spoken for please. But he is quite flattered, thank you. ;)

Sorry to know that...............:( ..................but honey, I did not expect you to not have been spoken for...............at least we can still play by the rules, can't we...................:D

buky

i beg did i just read what i thought i just read or did my eyes just not read what i thought i read:confused:

I go put sola on permanent leave if una no leave my man alone (yes,you better believe it.i got the power :devil :devil and i can use it)

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by buky
i beg did i just read what i thought i just read or did my eyes just not read what i thought i read:confused:

I go put sola on permanent leave if una no leave my man alone (yes,you better believe it.i got the power :devil :devil and i can use it)
You're a clown B! I am going to close this thread now so that no one will be able to add to it anymore. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.