• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Super Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcbabe64

has anyone seem dat movie SUPER MODEL, wid Nikru. my God, my whole household was screamin coz d babe had make up on and had extensions. my junior bro was like she should keep dat look.
anyways d movie is good, bout a young teenage girl who liked lookin at her self in d mirror and seein all dem models in d magazine. sha she got into d business and started 2 be MISS DIVA. her words are "AM CINDY ASHANTE WILLIAMS"
i think its a ghana film, it was shot in ghana and half of d cast r ghanaians.
make up- good
script-good
location-good
infact everythin was good.
u guys sud go check it out.

goseiant

Re: Super Model....

Originally posted by kcbabe64
has anyone seem dat movie SUPER MODEL, wid Nikru. my God, my whole household was screamin coz d babe had make up on and had extensions. my junior bro was like she should keep dat look.
anyways d movie is good, bout a young teenage girl who liked lookin at her self in d mirror and seein all dem models in d magazine. sha she got into d business and started 2 be MISS DIVA. her words are "AM CINDY ASHANTE WILLIAMS"
make up- good
script-good
location-good

Thanks for the scoop. I will definitely check it out.

vince

make up- good
script-good
location-good
Thank u jare,omo dada:)
That sounds like something different and besides i like naija flicks shot in Ghana.

Pretty Girl

make up- good
script-good
location-good

Thanks..........ASAP;)

cindy

hmm.interesting, and would that be Nkiru Sylvanus u're talking abt?
will check it out

vince

did she cry her eyes out in the movie?
If not then that was not Nkiru in the movie!:D ;)

kcbabe64

Originally posted by vince
did she cry her eyes out in the movie?
If not then that was not Nkiru in the movie!:D ;)

she didnt cry dat much, i thought it was a challengin role for her,coz she was in love wid a family friend, and dis family friend was in love wid Nikru's young sister.
she always had his picture inside her bible, pretendin 2 be reading d bible and when her mom works in on her, she slowly opens another chapter in d bible. my bro was clappin his hand for her in dat scene.

bigmomma

she didnt cry dat much, i thought it was a challengin role for her,coz she was in love wid a family friend, and dis family friend was in love wid Nikru's young sister.
she always had his picture inside her bible, pretendin 2 be reading d bible and when her mom works in on her, she slowly opens another chapter in d bible. my bro was clappin his hand for her in dat scene.

ahahaha. sounds like me in a boring class i put a novel in the middle and have ma big old book open. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.