• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Take me to mama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sifu

I just saw that movie.... did anybody else see it and what do you think? Was that St. Obi's brother that played his brother in the movie?

mcallstar

Originally posted by Sifu
I just saw that movie.... did anybody else see it and what do you think? Was that St. Obi's brother that played his brother in the movie?

The movie is damned. St. Obi did nothing there. and ya tht's his yanga broda who also did nothing to move the so called plot forward.

And you didn't tell us what you think about it, please do we want to know the mind and reaction of each persons here on nigerian movies

Pretty Girl

Originally posted by Sifu

I saw the cover case of the movie, but I decided not to waste my precious time seeing the movie cause I figured it was going to be a dry movie anyway :eyes

vince

Originally posted by bigmomma
PS the brother in the movie is not a real brother o. just that they look very much alike.
I saw the guy in another movie,i think the name is "Ladies Night" or something.
The guy really looks like Saint Obi.I don't know his name.Anyone?

Sifu

Originally posted by bigmomma
PS the brother in the movie is not a real brother o. just that they look very much alike.

I think a paternity test is in order :p

Okestra007

Mr. Lover Man
My mum, my sisters and I just saw this movie. We liked it, but we got confused at the end. It seems St. Obi didn't die, did anyone noticed that too? After he gave up the ghost or what seems like it, the camera went to Jesus and Mary's statues and he (St. Obi) started breathing again and he blinked. Did anyone saw that?

olatoludipe

Men I have seen the movie b4 and I really love it and that guy resemble exactly like saint obi. I doubt it that they are linked.

Sifu

Originally posted by cindy
Saint Obi and that guy got to be related someone.....even their big head are same size

I was laughing so hard at that because I thought the smae thing about their foreheads. St. Obi is a cutie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.