• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Tell me it's okay LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sifu

Instead of buying the shoe and constantly thinking of the coffee, maybe you should try my sugar free lolly pop. You'll love it! :D

You truly are the resident ashawo. How come I never noticed it before mscheeeeeeeeeeeew. Sorry I don't like my coffee black LOL

Sifu

Abeg fashy the two pairs and buy one and add a cute little purse to it o.
It's summer, make sure you add the right jewelry to it ...yes ke...you need to think of the ultimate picture....:)

No worry. The purse is already in my macys shopping cart

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
I just felt like I was betraying "my plan". I needed partners in crime
you didn't make room in your plan for personal things?

She no lie. Maybe its the spanking that makes me feel like beating myself up over spending 40.00 on a pair of shoes that I don't need LOL
Girl hush ya mouf.!!!!
there's ALWAYS need for a pair of shoes. ALWAYS. *grin*

Gen Sani Abacha

Buy it joor, if it makes you happy.....you only live once...
And like you said, it's cheap and cheerful..

Erm...the fact that you had to open a thread shows your mental state lol but hey.....you were spanked as a kid
And if I tok now, dem go say GSA don come again oh! :D

Sifu

you don buy the shoe?

Yes o. It got here yesterday (well my old address). I ran there to get it. It is in my closet with the rest of her friends as I intended LOL. I have these turquoise/jade pants that I will wear with them. I also have this french blue blouse that I might wear with it next weekend. I might be crashing a party

kaymax

Yes o. It got here yesterday (well my old address). I ran there to get it. It is in my closet with the rest of her friends as I intended LOL. I have these turquoise/jade pants that I will wear with them. I also have this french blue blouse that I might wear with it next weekend. I might be crashing a party

You have to post a pic O, I'm not quite feeling that but once I see it, I'm sure it'll be hot.

Sifu

You have to post a pic O, I'm not quite feeling that but once I see it, I'm sure it'll be hot.

I will try to post when I get my two boyfriends to take a nap. I have so many tuquoise and orange/coral combinations in my closet it has to be a sin. Those colors look good with my skin tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.