• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

The Handbag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aust_nne

Ah, Bags...I used to love Bags but lost all my respect for bags when I saw people carrying Ghana-Must-Go on the runway...:)

And also, why spend soo much money on Bags when China can make a cheap Prada prototype for 200% cheaper...

Yea, am cheap...but I have no respect for bags anymore

blackpearl

Ah, Bags...I used to love Bags but lost all my respect for bags when I saw people carrying Ghana-Must-Go on the runway...:)

And also, why spend soo much money on Bags when China can make a cheap Prada prototype for 200% cheaper...

:roll :roll @ China

I feel you though. I spend much more money on shoes than on bags.
I just like the designs and usually get a look a like - abeg oh let me dream...one day one day I shall get there and not double check the price :D :D

Aust_nne

:roll :roll @ China

I feel you though. I spend much more money on shoes than on bags.
I just like the designs and usually get a look a like - abeg oh let me dream...one day one day I shall get there and not double check the price :D :D

Me too...I get the look alikes too.

I had a bag with the name...Dolly & Gobbanna written on it.. No one here really noticed..it is in Nigeria that this guy in the market was like.."Abeg, Carry go, you and your fake handibag". OK, I was embarrased....

blackpearl

LOL..without us, you guys would have been walking naked in the garden of eden.

No mind am!!!
If a lady is not well dressed, they'll say she is not lady like enough.
If it is too much - they'll say she is high maintainance....

Sky action-s::p

chi

if you have an eye for bag .... you will still know the difference.. i try to get one that will last me like 2 yrs before changing it doesn't have to be so so expensive ......... like bolanle ... i admire ... but more of shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.