• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

The Handbag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aust_nne

if you have an eye for bag .... you will still know the difference.. i try to get one that will last me like 2 yrs before changing it doesn't have to be so so expensive ......... like bolanle ... i admire ... but more of shoes

I agree Chi...

yama

~~Y@m@licious~~
Ah, Bags...I used to love Bags but lost all my respect for bags when I saw people carrying Ghana-Must-Go on the runway...:)

And also, why spend soo much money on Bags when China can make a cheap Prada prototype for 200% cheaper...

Yea, am cheap...but I have no respect for bags anymore

LOL dats funny

yama

~~Y@m@licious~~
Me too...I get the look alikes too.

I had a bag with the name...Dolly & Gobbanna written on it.. No one here really noticed..it is in Nigeria that this guy in the market was like.."Abeg, Carry go, you and your fake handibag". OK, I was embarrased....

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

blackpearl

very beautiful bags............... God dey sha

My sistah you call this beautiful. Infact If I would open a new thread about this site I just found, they would just merge so let me begin to hype right now :653:

Nooooooooooooooo....this site has given me ideas on what I want for xmas. So all of una weh tok say una love me......here are ideas :ringed

Naana B

ONE WORD : HEO :happy024:

bigmomma

i love NaanaB's stuff very inspiring, I want to make Petal so bad will do it one day when i am leess busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.