• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

The new 2013 Apple - Mac Pro!

Village-Boi

Today Apple showed the new 'Mac Pro' computer that will be released later this year. It's very 'radical'... and really tiny! (about 1/8th the size of existing Mac Pros)

A must click product page

See it here too.

What do you all think?

Okestra007

Mr. Lover Man
I watched the whole presentation on my AppleTV last night and I was impressed by all the stuff they got going and coming down the pipe, then I began wondering why was most media outlets not feeling yesterday's presentation? Has Apple build a persona that even Apple itself can never live up to again? The only Apple product I have and enjoy are my iPhone and AppleTV, yet I was moved by all their new stuff (but not still not going out to buy Mac Air or Mac Pro). Very very difficult to please folks these days.

Kala Lou

I watched the whole presentation on my AppleTV last night and I was impressed by all the stuff they got going and coming down the pipe, then I began wondering why was most media outlets not feeling yesterday's presentation? Has Apple build a persona that even Apple itself can never live up to again? The only Apple product I have and enjoy are my iPhone and AppleTV, yet I was moved by all their new stuff (but not still not going out to buy Mac Air or Mac Pro). Very very difficult to please folks these days.

I love my apple tv...I started appreciating it more after I got a ROKU for my bedroom tv, Apple is so much better because of the ease of use, Roku is like one big cluster f***....another big plus for apple tv is that it has Youtube too..