• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

The Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindy

What a stupid movie wit a stupid ending....what crap!!
They better come up wit part 2 to explain part 1 or better yet they should just trash everything. Someone just sent me the movie from naija and i received it today..."virgins night out" better be good, cus thats the one am watching next.

Beyonce

MOther b4 mother
Re: "The Player"

Originally posted by cindy
They better come up wit part 2 to explain part 1 or better yet they should just trash everything. Someone just sent me the movie from naija and i received it today..."virgins night out" better be good, cus thats the one am watching next.
oh word I haven't seen the movie. holla

cindy

Re: Re: "The Player"

Originally posted by Beyonce
oh word I haven't seen the movie. holla

for a movie that had alot of talented actors/actress, they could have done better, the cast included:
Rita Dominic
Jenifer something( :confused: )
Bimbo Akintola
Hanks Anuku(sp?)
Genevieve Nnaji..etc

oh well sha....who else has seen this movie?

Nkechi

Re: "The Player"

Virgins' night out is okay part 1 and 2 but i hope "Player" got part 2.

gold_1639

Nice Casting, but the storyline in general was BS! It really was! wot a waste of money and my precious tyme!

Moremi

Originally posted by gold_1639
Nice Casting, but the storyline in general was BS! It really was! wot a waste of money and my precious tyme!

I agree the movie is stupid.. .
Do they think of their audience when they make movies like this????/

The bobo was cute sha.. whats his name???

cindy

Originally posted by Moremi
I agree the movie is stupid.. .
Do they think of their audience when they make movies like this????/

The bobo was cute sha.. whats his name???

Hanks??
well i dont think hes cute, i think his friend is much better looking, they both have nice height:) thats a plus!!

bigmomma

Hanks??
well i dont think hes cute, i think his friend is much better looking, they both have nice height:) thats a plus!!

abeg Hanks no cute like that o with him wowo teeth. he just got height and then he way he rolls his tongue when he talks chei i want knock him teeth out geeeez

men check out the way he says ROLEX i almost died laughing
Chidi na boi cute as what.

Beyonce

MOther b4 mother
Re: Re: Re: "The Player"

for a movie that had alot of talented actors/actress, they could have done better, the cast included:
Rita Dominic
Jenifer something( :confused: )
Bimbo Akintola
Hanks Anuku(sp?)
Genevieve Nnaji..etc

oh well sha....who else has seen this movie?
gurl finally i hve seen the MOVIE damnnnnnnnn its HORRIBLE. Wot the heck was the 2 gurls doing with the gun i mean a player should keep playing and should never be caught, men the dude that played the player part can't not even act that part well.

holla

cindy

Re: Re: Re: Re: "The Player"

Originally posted by Beyonce
gurl finally i hve seen the MOVIE damnnnnnnnn its HORRIBLE. Wot the heck was the 2 gurls doing with the gun i mean a player should keep playing and should never be caught, men the dude that played the player part can't not even act that part well.

holla

for real...a player never get caught..abi

cindy

Originally posted by bigmomma
abeg Hanks no cute like that o with him wowo teeth. he just got height and then he way he rolls his tongue when he talks chei i want knock him teeth out geeeez

men check out the way he says ROLEX i almost died laughing
Chidi na boi cute as what.

LOL:D

Status
Not open for further replies.