• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

The Pope Must Hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nne-Baby

Active Member
Ramsey Noah acted as a 'reverend father' in a catholic church in a village.
Father wey suppose dey celibacy don impregnate all beautiful babes finish for him parish.

Abeg una.............dis one get as e be ooo. In short.....Pope must hear of this oooo

The title of the film na 'POPE MUST HEAR'

:eek: :D
 

Nkechi

New Member
Re: No way..........Pope must hear of this!!!!

Originally posted by Nne-Baby
Ramsey Noah acted as a 'reverend father' in a catholic church in a village.
Father wey suppose dey celibacy don impregnate all beautiful babes finish for him parish.

Abeg una.............dis one get as e be ooo. In short.....Pope must hear of this oooo

The title of the film na 'POPE MUST HEAR'

:eek: :D



Father John Bosgo abi na wetin dem call am sef.After disvirgining you must thank him. cool movie
 

Nne-Baby

Active Member
Re: Re: No way..........Pope must hear of this!!!!

Originally posted by Nkechi
Father John Bosgo abi na wetin dem call am sef.After disvirgining you must thank him. cool movie

chei, i hate dat side wey him disvirgin dat girl. i nearly enter TV to give am one dirty slap - GBOSAH!!!

but him try o.
 

Poison

Registered
dat na good movie ma sistah. Ramsey just dey yansh everything in woman skin for tha movie. But e get part three and i still dey find am o. The person wey curse father bosco gots to be egbedi family sha cos the spell just no allow father bosco kini rest. .
Good movie so run and grab ur copy
 

Nne-Baby

Active Member
Originally posted by Poison
dat na good movie ma sistah. Ramsey just dey yansh everything in woman skin for tha movie. But e get part three and i still dey find am o. The person wey curse father bosco gots to be egbedi family sha cos the spell just no allow father bosco kini rest. .
Good movie so run and grab ur copy

yes ooo.............dem come write for the end of the film say dem send Ramsey go Rome for cleansing and after much pressure, di pregnant girl marry. abeg i wan know who she marry. me i suspect say part 3 must to dey.
but na wah for ooo. u think say dat kind thing no go dey happen so for our obodo nigeria so???

di thing fear me o.:)
 

regibiz

Member
Part 3 is basically the redemption of John Bosco. Ramsey came back a changed man, but sins of his past still haunted him. He overcame them and became a powerful man of God. The Lesson: God loves us very much and no sin is that bad that he can't forgive. "Forget those things which are behind and press towards the mark that God had called you heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phil: 3:14.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Hmmmm!I guess a man can decide to use the first 90%of his lifetime wrecking havoc all over the place and then turn to God in the last 10% for forgivenesss!
Praise the lord!God is good all the time!!!:D
 

mekus

Active Member
Me no like the idea sef. Dey movie dey bring bad name to mai church and me. Una no sabi sey I wanne be a priest but dis movie dey discourage me so:mad:
 

cindy

Active Member
Originally posted by mekus
Me no like the idea sef. Dey movie dey bring bad name to mai church and me. Una no sabi sey I wanne be a priest but dis movie dey discourage me so:mad:

ashewo like u be a priest?.....i laugh:D

they could have just rounded everything up in part2...part3?..am not even interested in that.
 

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
I saw 1,2,3. I hated the way they potrayed the catholic priest, who actually does d sign of d cross thing at every interval.

And in part three after d dude went to rome the pope sent him a letter full of homosexul innuendo. First off, d pope doesn't have to tutelage a promiscious priest and send him a bloody letter saying he misses him, like the guy even knows his arch bishops.


And when Father don bosco started working miracles!!! Odikwa gangstalicious, waking up d dead with holy water...WHAT IS BULLSHIT?!!!!!!!!

I really loved the way Ramsey licked his lips when he saw a cute girl, he turned something so dirty into a romantic affair.


TUDOOLES
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top