The rock is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifywanne

I prayed for someone to put Michael Cole in his place and The Rock did that beautifully. WWE rocks!!!!!!

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
ifywanne, i think that was the reaction of ALL Rockyians everywhere.
especially the female population

what do you think of his bald head? i want a little bit of hair pls.
TM, where you in my bedroom last night? my exact reaction o, thank God my hubby left for work. The Rock kept me awake and going back to sleep was a tough act now I have a case of Rockygitis from lack of sleep. I am so loving this guy and it's really about time he came back.

ifywanne

ifywanne, i think that was the reaction of ALL Rockyians everywhere.
especially the female population

what do you think of his bald head? i want a little bit of hair pls.

I will love a little bit of hair on him like the old days, no long thing sha but hair or no hair that guy got me drooling last night. He is a fine piece of man candy.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
I like the Rock as a Wrestler, but I hate his guts as a babe snatcher!!! Before now, I had to contend with "The Viper or cerebral Assassin as Orton is popularly known......and now The Rock IS BACK? :gnash McMahon behave ya sef o!:mad:

.....on a serious note, I didn't watch wrestling last night, but had it DVR'd. I will flip through the recording when I get home tonight. I will give my feedback after I watch the show.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
I like the Rock as a Wrestler, but I hate his guts as a babe snatcher!!! Before now, I had to contend with "The Viper or cerebral Assassin as Orton is popularly known......and now The Rock IS BACK? :gnash McMahon behave ya sef o!:mad:

.....on a serious note, I didn't watch wrestling last night, but had it DVR'd. I will flip through the recording when I get home tonight. I will give my feedback after I watch the show.
Just watch the last 20 or 30 mins of the show.
the show ended at 1120 or so.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
OH JESU
im gonna die of excitement
chei...see him upstaging the deadman phenom.
Who else is mcmahon going to bring out next week before wrwstlemania?

Taker looks sick!! Leaner I think.
I guess its gonna be a game vs taker at wrestlemania. Taker has been at and won every match there.

ifywanne

THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
OH JESU

I guess its gonna be a game vs taker at wrestlemania. Taker has been at and won every match there.

TM I have to confess I was switching between BET Honors and Raw last night but I did see Taker and I knew he will be the "big reveal" from hearing the voice that was saying something about refusing to be buried so I figured he will be the one but when I saw The Game come on, I was excited cos I never expected to see him last night. Yes Taker did look sick, he needs to retire in my opinion. Cena needs to stop letting the writers make he lose matches though and he should start winning, I'm tired of seeing him get his tuckus kicked all the time. You may be right, I think it's going to be Taker vs The Game at Wrestlemania, we could be wrong though or they could make it a tag team match between Taker & The Game versus Wade Barrett and CM Punk. Now that will be interesting!!!!!

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
OH JESU

ThickM.....wai u dey surprised? Remember, I had told you that Tripple H was on vacation, making a Film and helping her mother in-law run her failed campaign? On being an actor, I would humbly suggest to Hunter (The Game) to stick to wrestling. He's a terrible movie actor! Moreover, Wrestlemania is here and they need big names to pull it off.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
you saw the movie already?!
from the trailer, yes i agree with you, bro man needs to stick to wrestling abeg.

i wasn't surprised, i was excited.
the writers are outdoing themselves, i wasn't expecting him to come back the way he did. i thought he'd be back the week before wrestlemania, didn't think they'd upstage 'Taker the way they did. it was a given he was coming back, given that HBK is going to be inducted into the hall of fame.
ThickM.....wai u dey surprised? Remember, I had told you that Tripple H was on vacation, making a Film and helping her mother in-law run her failed campaign? On being an actor, I would humbly suggest to Hunter (The Game) to stick to wrestling. He's a terrible movie actor! Moreover, Wrestlemania is here and they need big names to pull it off.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
you saw the movie already?!
from the trailer, yes i agree with you, bro man needs to stick to wrestling abeg.

i wasn't surprised, i was excited.
the writers are outdoing themselves, i wasn't expecting him to come back the way he did. i thought he'd be back the week before wrestlemania, didn't think they'd upstage 'Taker the way they did. it was a given he was coming back, given that HBK is going to be inducted into the hall of fame.

No...didn't see it yet. Just saw the Trailer! :( Hoping to catch it when it comes to HBO, CineMax or Showtime. It's not worth my sitting through it in a Movie Theater! Taker, in my honest opinion should retire! Even the kids don't see him as a phenom anymore.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
lmao, me too, i'm not paying $10.50 to watch it in a theatre.
i agree, 'Taker should have just retired after "ending" HBK's career.

I had to shake my head when i saw Nature Boy one time i was flipping through channels. i was thinking "nna, what are you doing?"

No...didn't see it yet. Just was the Trailer! :( Hoping to catch it when it comes to HBO, CineMax or Showtime. It's not worth my sitting through it in a Movie Theater! Taker, in my honest opinion should retire! Even the kids don't see him as a phenom anymore.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER

I had to shake my head when i saw Nature Boy one time i was flipping through channels. i was thinking "nna, what are you doing?"
:happy0194: Chai! I felt exactly the same way ooooooo!! sweat: :roll

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
I've had this bear for almost 11 years!
it sits right there on my desk and my co-workers think i'm crazy. even my oga doesn't touch it when she comes around to my desk.

rocky_back.jpgrocky_front.jpg

ifywanne

I felt Taker should retire too, no one sees him as a threat anymore. As for Nature boy that one just threw away all respect when he came out of retirement to join TNA or whatever they call themselves, was it because of the money or the fame or what could cause such stupidity?

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
i hope the rock has something more to say because cena whipped his ass but good last week. and this nonsense he's saying is nothing.
please bring the drama jo.

well that was disappointing. cena won this verbal round.

Status
Not open for further replies.