The rock is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifywanne

i hope the rock has something more to say because cena whipped his ass but good last week. and this nonsense he's saying is nothing.
please bring the drama jo.

well that was disappointing. cena won this verbal round.

I was really disappointed in the Rock last night but I guess he knew Cena was right because you don't call yourself the people's champion in absentia, you need to be present with the people and responding via satellite was a cop out. I guess we will be seeing Chris Jericho in his dancing shoes since he is now on Dancing with the Stars. grinning:

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
I was really disappointed in the Rock last night but I guess he knew Cena was right because you don't call yourself the people's champion in absentia, you need to be present with the people and responding via satellite was a cop out. I guess we will be seeing Chris Jericho in his dancing shoes since he is now on Dancing with the Stars. grinning:

In addition to wrestling it should be noted that Jericho is also a Musician. He actually is in a band. Not surprised he's in dancing with the stars....

ifywanne

In addition to wrestling it should be noted that Jericho is also a Musician. He actually is a band. Not surprised he's in dancing with the stars....

We shall see if we can add "dancer" to that impressive resume in a couple of weeks. I knew he was in a rock bank though.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Me sef don taya for de monologue o!
yeah, the monologues are getting quite stupid.

me too! i was very disappointed in the Rock. like did we care that his father and grandfather were hall of famers? any rock fan already knew that. talking about he went to break down doors in hollywood for cena.
he should have just accepted that cena whipped his ass verbally. the writers failed him on this one.
jericho? dancing with the stars?

In addition to wrestling it should be noted that Jericho is also a Musician. He actually is in a band. Not surprised he's in dancing with the stars....
i knew he had a band. surprised he's on dancing with the stars.

We shall see if we can add "dancer" to that impressive resume in a couple of weeks. I knew he was in a rock bank though.
we shall see.
and talking of dancing with the stars, whatever happened to Stacy Keibler? that girl had LEGS that went on for dayyyssssss!!!
she has the longest legs on a woman i've ever seen.

when did Linda Garcia leave WWE? i took a break for a few years, came back and saw this geeky guy in the ring, michael cole being a jerk...

ifywanne

yeah, the monologues are getting quite stupid.
That is so true

me too! i was very disappointed in the Rock. like did we care that his father and grandfather were hall of famers? any rock fan already knew that. talking about he went to break down doors in hollywood for cena.

True, he should just admit Cena won that round. He didn't break down any doors for anyone in the WWE that they couldn't break down themselves if they wanted to.
he should have just accepted that cena whipped his ass verbally. the writers failed him on this one.
jericho? dancing with the stars?
Yes can't wait to see if he can dance.

i knew he had a band. surprised he's on dancing with the stars.
Singing is not the same as dancing in my opinion

we shall see.
and talking of dancing with the stars, whatever happened to Stacy Keibler? that girl had LEGS that went on for dayyyssssss!!!
she has the longest legs on a woman i've ever seen.
The last time I saw her was on How I met your mother where she played the bartender Barney was desperate to sleep with but he might have to give up his suits but he chose his suits over her [I watch too much tv I know]when did Linda Garcia leave WWE? i took a break for a few years, came back and saw this geeky guy in the ring, michael cole being a jerk...
Linda left a few years ago, I watched her last day on Smackdown, she was in tears and I really felt for her, I hope she resigned on her own and was not fired. I am already tired of Michael Cole, does he have to be both on RAW and Smackdown too? Sometimes I feel like reaching into the tv and shaking him real hard.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
What is that horrible song that taker comes out to?
I can't wait till they get to the end of cole's storyline. He's a terrible actor, but I did enjoy him being reduced to a whimpering sissy Stone Cold style. I was glad to see cole put in his place.
Now why the young guys can't give it to us like the old heads is sad. Steve owned that ring.
Ill proba my skip next week, one of those jersey shore people is guest hosting.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Vicky guerrero's voice is irritating as hell. Doesn't her throat hurt?
and it appears they are doing away with the whole raw vs smackdown thing.

ifywanne

What is that horrible song that taker comes out to?
I can't wait till they get to the end of cole's storyline. He's a terrible actor, but I did enjoy him being reduced to a whimpering sissy Stone Cold style. I was glad to see cole put in his place.
Now why the young guys can't give it to us like the old heads is sad. Steve owned that ring.
Ill proba my skip next week, one of those jersey shore people is guest hosting.

I tried to listen to the lyrics of the song and it appears to be a christian rock or something like that cos there was a part that asks Jesus to meet him on the air or on the other side, then angels are running after him or so, so i am guessing it's a christian alternative rock song though it's creepy [never been a fan of christian rock] You spoke my mind on the bolded statement.

I also need to see Vicky Guerrero go away completely, can't stand her voice, don't know what she is doing there, she can't act to save her life and all those story lines about her dating wrestlers or getting married to wrestlers is degrading to the memory of her husband. I loved Eddie Guerrero and it saddens me what his memory have been reduced to, even Chavo is not helping matters.

I don't think I'm watching next week too, can't stand those famous for nothing jersey shore people especially the one hosting next week. Nonsense and ingredients!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
I tried to listen to the lyrics of the song and it appears to be a christian rock or something like that cos there was a part that asks Jesus to meet him on the air or on the other side, then angels are running after him or so, so i am guessing it's a christian alternative rock song though it's creepy [never been a fan of christian rock] You spoke my mind on the bolded statement.

I also need to see Vicky Guerrero go away completely, can't stand her voice, don't know what she is doing there, she can't act to save her life and all those story lines about her dating wrestlers or getting married to wrestlers is degrading to the memory of her husband. I loved Eddie Guerrero and it saddens me what his memory have been reduced to, even Chavo is not helping matters.

I don't think I'm watching next week too, can't stand those famous for nothing jersey shore people especially the one hosting next week. Nonsense and ingredients!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......and to make matters worse, she started this romance nonsense less than 7 months after Eddie Guerrero passed away. I hated McMahon for authorizing that story line. :mad: :gnash She looks thinner, and more presentable, though.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Vicky guerrero's voice is irritating as hell. Doesn't her throat hurt?
and it appears they are doing away with the whole raw vs smackdown thing.

That voice must be electronically altered using mixers, filters, suppressors and equalizers to achieve that annoying, eardrum piercing sound from Vicky!:arghhhh::sign0082:

ifywanne

.......and to make matters worse, she started this romance nonsense less than 7 months after Eddie Guerrero passed away. I hated McMahon for authorizing that story line. :mad: :gnash She looks thinner, and more presentable, though.

I agree she looks more presentable [though the face still needs some work] but she just needs to go, her 15 mins of fame was over a long time ago. If Mcmahon needs her that bad, he should hire her as his PA or something like that[if she is qualified] but otherwise as Edge will sing the other night Na na na na, na na na na e eeeeh good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1200:

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!

christian rock? i couldn't get past how the song didn't sound like the old one to even hear the words.
i echo you on vicky. she needs to completely go away. completely.
me too, i loved eddie, especially towards the end. this is just ridiculous and i can't believe we are the only ones complaining.

WHAT?! is that when they started? sometimes i wonder about mcmahon and his writers.
not sure what they were thinking, i understand that she probably didn't hav a job while eddie was on the road 360 days of the year, but c'mon!!!!

That voice must be electronically altered using mixers, filters, suppressors and equalizers to achieve that annoying, eardrum piercing sound from Vicky!:arghhhh::sign0082:
whatever they're doing they need to take the mike away from her. and she needs braces or soemthing. and she needs to go behind the scenes.

I agree she looks more presentable [though the face still needs some work] but she just needs to go, her 15 mins of fame was over a long time ago. If Mcmahon needs her that bad, he should hire her as his PA or something like that[if she is qualified] but otherwise as Edge will sing the other night Na na na na, na na na na e eeeeh good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1200:
agreed. her 15 minutes were up a few years ago.
i hope when trish stratus whips her @$$, that this means she's going away. *wishful thinking, becuase they think they are doing soemthing with this storyline*

ifywanne

christian rock? i couldn't get past how the song didn't sound like the old one to even hear the words.
i echo you on vicky. she needs to completely go away. completely.
me too, i loved eddie, especially towards the end. this is just ridiculous and i can't believe we are the only ones complaining.

WHAT?! is that when they started? sometimes i wonder about mcmahon and his writers.
not sure what they were thinking, i understand that she probably didn't hav a job while eddie was on the road 360 days of the year, but c'mon!!!!

whatever they're doing they need to take the mike away from her. and she needs braces or soemthing. and she needs to go behind the scenes.

agreed. her 15 minutes were up a few years ago.
i hope when trish stratus whips her @$$, that this means she's going away. *wishful thinking, becuase they think they are doing soemthing with this storyline*

I actually went on the fb page and registered my comments and I also read other pple's comments, I think there is consensus going on about Vicky and how Raw needs more moments like yesterday with Stone Cold and others also registered their displeasure with the Michael Cole's acting, it's enough already so hopefully they will listen. I didn't know trish was back on Raw? [slept off when vicky came on] tongue2: I am hopefully she will whip her @$$ too so she can go bye bye. I also need someone to give that pompous @$$ del rio a beating of his life too, can't stand him. I switch to other stations the minute he appears.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
LOL, i thought about registering my comments as well but decided against it.

was Stone Cold not awsome yesterday? did he not completely steal the show? i remembered that he used to torture michael cole when cole was still a ring announcer and interviewer and not a commentator. LMAOOOOOOOOO....do you remember that?
and yes, they need more moments like that abeg. these young bucks don't have it. they talk too much.
see how stone cold just came out and stunned JBL (wasn't he an accolyte with Farook?) when that one was still talking. he didn't even waste time to talk too much, just stunned him and went for his beer.
i was on the floor in laughter.

yeah they announced that trish will be back next week. i'd actually read about it on one blog yesterday morning (when i was supposed to be doing some serious work o!)

i cannot stand del rio stupid @$$. he does have a nice smile though.

I actually went on the fb page and registered my comments and I also read other pple's comments, I think there is consensus going on about Vicky and how Raw needs more moments like yesterday with Stone Cold and others also registered their displeasure with the Michael Cole's acting, it's enough already so hopefully they will listen. I didn't know trish was back on Raw? [slept off when vicky came on] tongue2: I am hopefully she will whip her @$$ too so she can go bye bye. I also need someone to give that pompous @$$ del rio a beating of his life too, can't stand him. I switch to other stations the minute he appears.

ifywanne

LOL, i thought about registering my comments as well but decided against it.

was Stone Cold not awsome yesterday? did he not completely steal the show? i remembered that he used to torture michael cole when cole was still a ring announcer and interviewer and not a commentator. LMAOOOOOOOOO....do you remember that?
and yes, they need more moments like that abeg. these young bucks don't have it. they talk too much.
see how stone cold just came out and stunned JBL (wasn't he an accolyte with Farook?) when that one was still talking. he didn't even waste time to talk too much, just stunned him and went for his beer.
i was on the floor in laughter.

yeah they announced that trish will be back next week. i'd actually read about it on one blog yesterday morning (when i was supposed to be doing some serious work o!)

i cannot stand del rio stupid @$$. he does have a nice smile though.

I love Stone Cold anyday, he truly made my night. You are so right, all these young bucks talk too much and I see Cena have joined them too. I remember when Raw was Raw, there was not much talking but action all the way, you will see some of them dripping with blood, remember Kane and Mcmahon's son, that was brutal to watch, i miss those days. Nice smile or not, I need someone to put Del rio away for a few weeks maybe by the time he comes back, he would have grown on me but he will have to lose that oily announcer of his before that can happen. abeg which blog did you read the trish story on, i need something to kill time when i get bored.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Please if mcmahon brought the rock back to insult me with this stupid sketch like the one tonight, then they should send the rock back to where he's been these past seven years. *hiss*

ifywanne

Please if mcmahon brought the rock back to insult me with this stupid sketch like the one tonight, then they should send the rock back to where he's been these past seven years. *hiss*

I couldn't bear to watch Raw last night, I got so turned off, that sketch was really ridiculous to say the least. I switched off to Golden Girls on WE, at least they know how to make me laugh. This is truly an insult to the viewers intelligence if you ask me. I am so furious with McMahon right now. :1087:

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Very ridiculous sketch.
i was very disgusted. and it was an insult to the viewers.
and then i just happened to be on google looking for something and guess what was trending?! JR
so i switched back to WWE only to see another stupid sketch, swagga putting the ankle lock on JR.

chinekeeee you like Golden Girls too?! i looooooove those ladies.
how about designing women? i used to watch that one die!
I couldn't bear to watch Raw last night, I got so turned off, that sketch was really ridiculous to say the least. I switched off to Golden Girls on WE, at least they know how to make me laugh. This is truly an insult to the viewers intelligence if you ask me. I am so furious with McMahon right now. :1087:

Status
Not open for further replies.