• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

The rock is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifywanne

Very ridiculous sketch.
i was very disgusted. and it was an insult to the viewers.
and then i just happened to be on google looking for something and guess what was trending?! JR
so i switched back to WWE only to see another stupid sketch, swagga putting the ankle lock on JR.

chinekeeee you like Golden Girls too?! i looooooove those ladies.
how about designing women? i used to watch that one die!

Abeg my sista, I love me some Sophia [God rest her soul] her one liners are so funny, Designing women I only watched a few episodes but I love that Delta Burke and Dixie Carter, they are so funny and classy at the same time. I am a die hard Golden Girls fan though, i hope they bring back reruns of Designing women though but I make do with The Nanny's reruns, I love the butler, Niles, he is too much as for those clowns on WWE, they can kiss my viewing goodbye for a few weeks, at least until after Wrestlemania. Can you believe Snooki on Wrestlemania? so other well known celebs no dey na to carry that walking STD come there? well i know what to do with my money. I no blame Neyo wey ask why she dey the cover of Rolling Stone magazine, Ishi of the highest order.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
ify! i think we are a match made in heaven.
i watch The Nanny to see what she is wearing :)

and you're right, sophia's one liners are legend. lmao.

i was thinking of ordering wrestlemania, but snooki? really?
Abeg my sista, I love me some Sophia [God rest her soul] her one liners are so funny, Designing women I only watched a few episodes but I love that Delta Burke and Dixie Carter, they are so funny and classy at the same time. I am a die hard Golden Girls fan though, i hope they bring back reruns of Designing women though but I make do with The Nanny's reruns, I love the butler, Niles, he is too much as for those clowns on WWE, they can kiss my viewing goodbye for a few weeks, at least until after Wrestlemania. Can you believe Snooki on Wrestlemania? so other well known celebs no dey na to carry that walking STD come there? well i know what to do with my money. I no blame Neyo wey ask why she dey the cover of Rolling Stone magazine, Ishi of the highest order.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER

ify! i think we are a match made in heaven.
i watch The Nanny to see what she is wearing :)

and you're right, sophia's one liners are legend. lmao.

i was thinking of ordering wrestlemania, but snooki? really?

:shock:sign0135: <offtopic: :sign0101:

ifywanne

:shock:sign0135: <offtopic: :sign0101:

FM darling abeg no vex, hbeat: na the stupidity wey dey go on for WWE na him cause am, we hereby repent. TM we are truly a match made in heaven my sister.
The nanny can get away with murder with those her dresses wish I have that kind of shape. Back to topic, someone should let McMahon know that is not doing his job well o.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER

FM darling abeg no vex, hbeat: na the stupidity wey dey go on for WWE na him cause am, we hereby repent. TM we are truly a match made in heaven my sister.
The nanny can get away with murder with those her dresses wish I have that kind of shape. Back to topic, someone should let McMahon know that is not doing his job well o.
...on wan condishon! U go gree me gii u a figure 4 leg lock insai mai Mansion inner chamber?
McMahon, is losing me as it regards his latest scripts. I blame it on the now new "PG rated" family approach of the WWE. I remember the gory bloody days of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!

ifywanne

...on wan condishon! U go gree me gii u a figure 4 leg lock insai mai Mansion inner chamber?
McMahon, is losing me as it regards his latest scripts. I blame it on the now new "PG rated" family approach of the WWE. I remember the gory bloody days of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!

I will give you a raincheck on that condition. I remember those days too, that was when Monday Night Raw was truly Raw but I think those days should be brought back, just put up the sign "Don't try this at home" and we all will be fine. I tire for all this rugbarugba sketches, they don't make sense and they are not funny. Cena should get back to true wrestling and stop making himself a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.