• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Unmasking the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
FM :kiss:
Keji
abeg can one of you give me a rundown on yesterday's program? it appears cenation's nonsense didn't end in bragging rights but is going to continue till surivivor series?

and did i see a clip of Rey Meysterio being unmasked? they just shattered my fantasy of the man behind the mask, but my! his lips under that mask are just succulent looking.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
FM :kiss:
Keji
abeg can one of you give me a rundown on yesterday's program? it appears cenation's nonsense didn't end in bragging rights but is going to continue till surivivor series?

and did i see a clip of Rey Meysterio being unmasked? they just shattered my fantasy of the man behind the mask, but my! his lips under that mask are just succulent looking.

Nwami Di nma!hbeat: I just didn't have the stomach watch Cena being manipulated like a puppet last night, so I abandoned it after the first 5 minutes to take care of some stuff last night. Regarding Rey Meysterio, this is not the first time he's been unmasked. It happened in the nineties when Diesel (Remember X-PACK and Razor Ramon?) ripped off his masked. After that he wrestled for over 9 months without his mask, before putting it back on again.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
i tried to avoid it, it's getting sickening. usually they have their pulse on what their audience wants but someone is dropping the ball this time. *sigh *
although somehow cena got to wrestle orton, and if he won then wayne?? will get to pick the referee in the wayne/orton match at SS.
He made cena win, he picks cena as the referee and if cena is "fair and makes wayne win" then he is free from all obligations to Nexxus. bunch of baloney.

really? rey's been unmasked before? hm, i must have missed that whole period. of course i remember Diesel and xpack and that trio...what was the name of that their group again? it escapes me right now. razor ramon is still hanging onto that stringy hair he needs to let it go please.

but rey does really need to put that damn mask on. he didn't look at all like i was envisioning.

Nwami Di nma!hbeat: I just didn't have the stomach watch Cena being manipulated like a puppet last night, so I abandoned it after the first 5 minutes to take care of some stuff last night. Regarding Rey Meysterio, this is not the first time he's been unmasked. It happened in the nineties when Diesel (Remember X-PACK and Razor Ramon?) ripped off his masked. After that he wrestled for over 9 months without his mask, before putting it back on again.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
i tried to avoid it, it's getting sickening. usually they have their pulse on what their audience wants but someone is dropping the ball this time. *sigh *
although somehow cena got to wrestle orton, and if he won then wayne?? will get to pick the referee in the wayne/orton match at SS.
He made cena win, he picks cena as the referee and if cena is "fair and makes wayne win" then he is free from all obligations to Nexxus. bunch of baloney.

really? rey's been unmasked before? hm, i must have missed that whole period. of course i remember Diesel and xpack and that trio...what was the name of that their group again? it escapes me right now. razor ramon is still hanging onto that stringy hair he needs to let it go please.

but rey does really need to put that damn mask on. he didn't look at all like i was envisioning.

You know what gets me really pissed? When the audience keep cheering for Cena when he attacks good guys while being instructed by Nexus leader Wayne Barrette! I don't think Xpack, Diesel and Ramon had a name as a group in the then WWF, but they were known as NWO (they started NWO before Hulk Hogan joined them) in WCW. If they did have a group name, I just don't remember.

Yeah, I know what you mean about a wrestler being unmasked. When Mil Mascaras was beaten and unmasked sometime ago, I felt like weeping. See Rey Mysterio unmasked!

Edit: Correction. It was Chris Jericho that unmasked Rey Mysterio before the big show and not Diesel as I stated earlier! Sorry for the confusion.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
yeah, really piss worthy @ cena.

@ unmasking: it takes away from the mystique. i mean when they unmasked kane, eiewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
and when Mil Mascaras was unmasked i'm telling you...it was just sad.

You know what gets me really pissed? When the audience keep cheering for Cena when he attacks good guys while being instructed by Nexus leader Wayne Barrette! I don't think Xpack, Diesel and Ramon had a name as a group in the then WWF, but they were known as NWO (they started NWO before Hulk Hogan joined them) in WCW. If they did have a group name, I just don't remember.

Yeah, I know what you mean about a wrestler being unmasked. When Mil Mascaras was beaten and unmasked sometime ago, I felt like weeping.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
yeah, really piss worthy @ cena.

@ unmasking: it takes away from the mystique. i mean when they unmasked kane, eiewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
and when Mil Mascaras was unmasked i'm telling you...it was just sad.

I just couldn't believe that a living soul was capable of removing Mil Mascaras' mask in those days. To me he was high and mighty!!! But they humbled and humiliated him.........I just couldn't believe it. Did you see the link from my previous post (Post #134) showing Rey Mysterios' Mask superimposed on his face?

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
mil was untouchable back in those days.

waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. the face I saw Big Show unmask is not the face i see in your post.

I just couldn't believe that a living soul was capable of removing Mil Mascaras' mask in those days. To me he was high and mighty!!! But they humbled and humiliated him.........I just couldn't believe it. Did you see the link from my previous post (Post #134) showing Rey Mysterios' Mask superimposed on his face?

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
mil was untouchable back in those days.

waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. the face I saw Big Show unmask is not the face i see in your post.

:confused: That's what Rey looked like the last time I saw him without the mask. The one Gig Show unmasked does he look younger or older than this photo here?

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
he looked uglier!
perhaps i looked too quick or looked away real quickly! that does not appear to be the face i saw.

:confused: That's what Rey looked like the last time I saw him without the mask. The one Gig Show unmasked does he looke younger or older than this photo here?

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
keji/FM! did you both see the show tonight? i caugh the last half hour i see they went olllllld school.
please fill me in.
it was nostalgic seeing those wreslters of old, jimmy snuka looks really old. it was REALLY nostalgic seeing the old logo, seeng the old school "feel" of the show.
please tell me there is a site i can to go watch a re run or something because tis sounded like a great show.
i'm really sad i missedit.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
keji/FM! did you both see the show tonight? i caugh the last half hour i see they went olllllld school.
please fill me in.
it was nostalgic seeing those wreslters of old, jimmy snuka looks really old. it was REALLY nostalgic seeing the old logo, seeng the old school "feel" of the show.
please tell me there is a site i can to go watch a re run or something because tis sounded like a great show.
i'm really sad i missedit.

Unda wan kondishonu o! ;) U go gree gii am to me Abiriba style bifor I tell u de tori?hbeat:

Nne since you saw the last half hour, you must must have seen Piper's PIT then!sweat:

WWE was Back to WWE last night, at least temporarily!! (I wonder how McMahon got the "World WideLife Fund" to allow him use the WWF initials last night. He must have paid a fortune)

For individual matches click here(WWE) to watch them. Scroll down to the thumbnails to see more fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.