• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Unofficial Video of Tonto’s Top Single ‘Hi’

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudeboy

I don't care what anyone says. TONTO DIKE is a Grammy Award Winner anytime. It's POKO-BABY! Do your thing, no mind haters! We, your HUGE fans, are solidly behind you girl!

Dsampler

At least she got the "Hi" part right. She's definitely hiGH on something alright.

Pretty soon now dem go begin make people get a license before they could call themselves a singer. Thanks to nut cases like Tonto.

Candylecious

Na today!
Oh my Daiz, I haven't laughed this hard in a while; that video is a mess :roll

...And did she for real say Semovita in that song, cos when I listened to it originally, I didn't pay enough attention to the lyrics, but based on the subtitles in that video, that young lady was just talking proper gibberish!

Candylecious

Na today!
I don't think this was the type of publicity she wanted. LOL

Ah, Sister Kay, how can you saying that about poko bebi? Stop it plis, any publicity is good publicity; even if pesin catch somebody for camera where dem dey shit for road, na all good publicity.

kaymax

Ah, Sister Kay, how can you saying that about poko bebi? Stop it plis, any publicity is good publicity; even if pesin catch somebody for camera where dem dey shit for road, na all good publicity.

LOL, I know I said that but this one is too much!!!!

tunmi

hahahahahahahaahaha woooowww Nigerians are creative oh, and they did the oppa gangnam style dance lol. I like this video, I do.

But seriously, please tell me she did not actually mention Katy Perry

Dsampler

The girl don crase finish.

I really don't find this crap amusing at all. What a disgrace and insult to every professional singer out there. In fact I think PMAN ought to sue her ass for making a caricature of their industry. olodo!

rudeboy

The girl don crase finish.

I really don't find this crap amusing at all. What a disgrace and insult to every professional singer out there. In fact I think PMAN ought to sue her ass for making a caricature of their industry. olodo!

PMAN should actually sue Genevieve first because she started this "sanging" trend!

Dsampler

PMAN should actually sue Genevieve first because she started this "sanging" trend!
Be nice, Rudeboy. You know perfectly well like the rest of us that Nnaji's attempt was a legitimate and honest one. She didn't make a mockery of the profession like this girl is doing. If anything, she shined positive spotlight on the industry. We are very, very proud of her effort and her honesty afterwards about singing not really being her "thing". Personally, I was and I am still very proud of her. On the contrary, I am very ashamed for Tonto. She looked like a confused clown in the video. If I were her family member I would be strongly suggesting an intervention by now. What a shame!

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
YEYE! They just made me liek the song MORE! lololol

Tonto should SUE THEM FOR MAKING HER VIDEO BEFORE HER! Unless they took permission from her! Hiiiissssss.

Video os funny O jare and exactly the concept I thought Tonto would do it Now, they just upped the bar for her to do somthing better!

Shuoo, I am using this song on my runway show in Naija this week! Ha! Make Haterz go F 'emselves! ha ha ha ha

Obariba

Its a catchy tune and its clear she was just having fun ......and she was trending on twitter and other social networks !

Status
Not open for further replies.