• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

We need to wean thickmadam away from dat yeye sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paj

....like seriously..the amazing thing is that she's the ONLY NIGERIAN wey still dey watch WWF..or WWE..or whatever WW e be nowadays..:gnash..honestly...I'm beginning to feel like she's not watching it for the sport..na to gaze @ halfdressed men! I mean..for crying out loud..she has a POWER MIKE statue in her parlor!:gnash...we need to get her over to a REAL SPORT..like..SOCCER!:gnash...and so diafor..I nominate she becomes a CHELSEA FAN!:gnash sorry..U NO GET CHOICE!:gnash..otherwise U'll be indefinitely banned from cheering for Nigeria..smokin:

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
well, for me, it's entertaining.
i don't like boxing, football is too nerve-wracking for me to watch all the time (probably raise my blood pressure each time we miss a goal or a goal is scored)
and of course there's the nekkid men, especially the rock, stone cold, TAKERRRR (although he's fully dressed) and the new school kids Orton and co..

paj

please! i'm not worried.
with these attributes: you will not be able to catch uk when he's running, talkess of me :rolleyes:
...fyi I noticed U no longer have those legyams anymore hence the "turbocharger" is gone!:gnash ....who needs speed when I fit slow U down by holding up a bag of Golden Morn?:gnash

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
the legyams are coming back, i've been walking, powerwalking.
and not even a bag of golden morn...wait...did you say golden morn?
...fyi I noticed U no longer have those legyams anymore hence the "turbocharger" is gone!:gnash ....who needs speed when I fit slow U down by holding up a bag of Golden Morn?:gnash

paj

the legyams are coming back, i've been walking, powerwalking.
and not even a bag of golden morn...wait...did you say golden morn?

..JUMBO BAG...had its own first class seat wiff two bodyguards just to ensure it doesnt disappear..smokin: ...drop the sport,have the bag..ya choice..:spiny:

Gen Sani Abacha

well, for me, it's entertaining.
i don't like boxing, football is too nerve-wracking for me to watch all the time (probably raise my blood pressure each time we miss a goal or a goal is scored)
and of course there's the nekkid men, especially the rock, stone cold, TAKERRRR (although he's fully dressed) and the new school kids Orton and co..
:shock ThickMadam, yanno I gats lots of time for you, but that bolded statement makes me want to tell Paj to go fetch my cane...:mad:
A whole Abiriba woman doesn't like boxing!!! :screama:

amet13

i don't have the liver to watch WWF but my little boy can sit through without batting an eyelid he loves it so much i've been trying to stop him to no avail i guess i have to adapt new tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.