• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

We need to wean thickmadam away from dat yeye sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen Sani Abacha

i don't have the liver to watch WWF but my little boy can sit through without batting an eyelid he loves it so much i've been trying to stop him to no avail i guess i have to adapt new tactics.
Why stop him ? As a child I loved watching wrestling...As an adult, I developed a love of boxing and went off wrestling. He'll probably grow out of it as he gets older, so let him be. If he doesn't let him be...:D

amet13

Why stop him ? As a child I loved watching wrestling...As an adult, I developed a love of boxing and went off wrestling. He'll probably grow out of it as he gets older, so let him be. If he doesn't let him be...:D

bros the slightest provocation from his peers and he tries to demonstrate what he's seen on TV, besides wrestling i know is not for kids, i mean kids as little as 6

Gen Sani Abacha

bros the slightest provocation from his peers and he tries to demonstrate what he's seen on TV, besides wrestling i know is not for kids, i mean kids as little as 6
Ohhhh...my bad...didn't know my lil nephew was still that young. But its good to see he is developing into a vibrant, confident young man. That desire to try the things he has seen out, will go very far if he ventures into any of the sciences in future. It's good to moderate and give him guidance, but without suppressing his vibrant, outgoing nature pls...:)

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
..JUMBO BAG...had its own first class seat wiff two bodyguards just to ensure it doesnt disappear..smokin: ...drop the sport,have the bag..ya choice..:spiny:
i can't have both the GM and wrestling? :(

:shock ThickMadam, yanno I gats lots of time for you, but that bolded statement makes me want to tell Paj to go fetch my cane...:mad:
A whole Abiriba woman doesn't like boxing!!! :screama:
yes sir, don't like boxing, love wrestling (although i'm taking a break for now because it's become stupid)

i don't have the liver to watch WWF but my little boy can sit through without batting an eyelid he loves it so much i've been trying to stop him to no avail i guess i have to adapt new tactics.
my sis, it's the fakest thing ever, but i still enjoy it :) lmao, it usually comes on after uk's bedtime so he catches snatches of it here and there. he doesn't watch it often, but i've explained to him that he is not allowed to practice what he sees on anybody. so far that's working.

did you try talking to him about not demonstrating on his friends? it seems to be working with uk for now.

Ohhhh...my bad...didn't know my lil nephew was still that young. But its good to see he is developing into a vibrant, confident young man. That desire to try the things he has seen out, will go very far if he ventures into any of the sciences in future. It's good to moderate and give him guidance, but without suppressing his vibrant, outgoing nature pls...:)
grinning: and cosigning on what you wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.