• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Wedding Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

Down to earth alright but money spoke volumes. Like the fact that they look matured, so no stories in their union.

I don't know if maturity looks qualify someone for a stress free marriage.

I never indicated that money was not spent. I believe it was spent sensible, to me that is down to earth.

Down to earth can be very classy. We have seen it too many times, when people overdid it.

Anyway, my own 2 cents. No vex.

blackpearl

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151050641389965.445321.136979129964&type=3

This wedding is a freaking carneval? Say wetin :laugh:
Naija people we hail una o. Like i keep on saying if you're big then you're truly big - naija style of course.
I loooooooooooove the brides outfits tho!

I know i had posted this wedding before but men this people lavished money on their wedding.

The trado was a carnival and the freaking wedding reception was a ballerina event. I mean they had BALLERINAS dancing at their reception!!!!!!
BN Exclusive: Breathtakingly Beautiful from Lagos to London! Lolade Cardoso & Ladi Alakija’s Enchanting Wedding | Bella Naija

Status
Not open for further replies.