• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

What are you eating or drinking now?

queen2

Well-Known Member
Its like a game, i put it here cuz its categorizes under food
Some of us eat or drink while using our PCs.

So here u can write wat ur drinking or eating


Im drinking Water
 

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
queen2 said:
Its like a game, i put it here cuz its categorizes under food
Some of us eat or drink while using our PCs.

So here u can write wat ur drinking or eating


Im drinking Water

I de chop fried winged termite (aku) from naija witi mangala plus including bush meat!food-sm:
 

olatoludipe

New Member
Wata....................................................
About to get chocolate (M&M) Gosh, haven't taken that for the past 24 days....... Chocolate runaway

Am dying.
 

grafikdon

Well-Known Member
olatoludipe said:
Disgusting............... I am not suprised..................................


you eat crocodile self.

Nonsense and mangala!

What about Field Marshal that feasts on termite (aku nkpu) pulp and mangala... smokin:
 

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
olatoludipe said:
Different human from different planet....
:confused: Ah Ah! Wetin? Tolu, I tink sey we don settle awa kworel wen u spend taimu witi me for de residential quarter of mai Presidential Masion! I no quench de faya? ;)
 

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
grafikdon said:
Nonsense and mangala!

What about Field Marshal that feasts on termite (aku nkpu) pulp and mangala... smokin:
U no no sey na nutrishon be all dat? Me and fried chiken no geti biznes o!food-sm:
 

olatoludipe

New Member
Field Marshal said:
:confused: Ah Ah! Wetin? Tolu, I tink sey we don settle awa kworel wen u spend taimu witi me for de residential quarter of mai Presidential Masion! I no quench de faya? ;)

:) :) :)

Another GSA huh? Abeg
 
Top