What color to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
does your "sister" own any of those colours already? and out of those which is "her" favourite?
i would say no to black just because.

but summer is winding down now and we're about to start tucking those night bright colours away.

*edit*
you, er, I mean, your sister should buy the RED

I meant should my sister buy it LOL. Thanks

Abike

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, do you get them to cut these heels before wearing them orrr...............?

kaymax

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, do you get them to cut these heels before wearing them orrr...............?

See you, bush woman from ogbmosho, those are 6 inches, i think, 5 inches with a one inch platform, that's the norm now...

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
amazing how our sisters are buying shoes that we ourselves love.

*heading off to look for shoes for my "sister"*

kaymax

Give her a pair of Ini Edo's shoe collection

:roll :roll :roll

I couldnt resists, am soooooooooooooo sorry!!

First of all, she asked MOI, and second of all, why you come tief my answer now?

Well, for the question ladies and genrrelmehn, Abike has won BOTH pairs of the Ini edo house of BATAs, and we will even throw in a matching set of floral hair ornaments, one with a star to match the mgbeke star on the shoe, and the other will be a lime green raw silk LEI flower piece. For an ogbomosho gehl, these prizes are the jackpot!! Congratulations, Abike omo owo!!!!

Abike

Una no well!!!!!! :p

but on a more SERIOUS note, how do you manage to stand and function in them heels and not even cut an insh or two off?

rolli:

Status
Not open for further replies.