• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

What Movies Did You See Last Week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Any takers? I saw none. Too busy on some things here. It is becoming tough to find time these days...:(
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by Sola
Any takers? I saw none. Too busy on some things here. It is becoming tough to find time these days...:(

DITTO!:)
I saw none maself.
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by omonaija
To rise again
It wasnt too bad. By RMD and some pretty chick
:)

Omonaija

That pretty chick was OMOTOLA JALADE:rolleyes:
Wazzamarra with you!I thought you're a naija movie fan.
 

omonaija

Active Member
Originally posted by vince
That pretty chick was OMOTOLA JALADE:rolleyes:
Wazzamarra with you!I thought you're a naija movie fan.
No it wasnt Omotola...ah, ki lo fi mi pe...i sabi omotola now...no, it wasnt her. it was some light-skinned chick.


Omonaija
 

mottie

Member
private sin

who have seen that movie, it kool, pls tell genny to watch out for this girl calles stephenie she is damn too good, RMD pls tell him to enjoy it while it last
 

vince

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by omonaija
No it wasnt Omotola...ah, ki lo fi mi pe...i sabi omotola now...no, it wasnt her. it was some light-skinned chick.


Omonaija

My bad!:D I'm the one mixed up.I had another movie in mind.
 

kcbabe64

Well-Known Member
has any one seen POWER PLAY, just saw part 1 now, am gonna go n get d part 2 later.
the storyline is almost d same as BATTLE LINE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top