• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

What's the best way to warm fu-fu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
When I say ya name, I no say no good information go dey... :gnash
Yeye dey smell...Why you dey chop fufu sef? All di muscle wey dey ya bodi nover do? Abi na ya brain need the muscle now?

sidney

Why are all dese men wey no know spoon from ladda dey enta my food thread?!? :confused:

Abeg ladies where una? Come help me oh! :cool:

kolinzo

Yeye dey smell...Why you dey chop fufu sef? All di muscle wey dey ya bodi nover do? Abi na ya brain need the muscle now?

The only muscle the guy dey build na stomach muscle. By the time he's done he'll have a robost circumference upper body with two tooth pick legs.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
normally i dont warm fufu bt you can wrap it with a foil paper and put it in...
THE MICROWAVE...If you're tired of living! Abeg will me ya shalaake before you do am o... Donate ya pot-belly to Pa J. He needs an extension...

Abike

Becky-Black/Shimdney,

Abeg no put foil insai MICROWAVE o! na 911 you go call next ehn ehn...

Shimdney, see ya life, na to warm and eat fufu, NR was the fest place you thorof....chei!....

Anyways, take the fufu, put am insai one of those clear wraps, seran wrap, worefa you call am, and put am insai microwave, that one safer....you may want to use a form to put some air in it as well, so the heat circulates around like PaJ' s breath....

Hope you enjoyed the left over from Saroday's Owambe sha... :)

sidney

Becky-Black/Shimdney,

Abeg no put foil insai MICROWAVE o! na 911 you go call next ehn ehn...

Shimdney, see ya life, na to warm and eat fufu, NR was the fest place you thorof....chei!....

Anyways, take the fufu, put am insai one of those clear wraps, seran wrap, worefa you call am, and put am insai microwave, that one safer....you may want to use a form to put some air in it as well, so the heat circulates around like PaJ' s breath....

Hope you enjoyed the left over from Saroday's Owambe sha... :)
Olodo... :gnash Becky no say put am for mircowave... She tok say boil am for water in foil... Na me put am for microwave WITHOUT foil... :cool:

Abike

Ni e...@ highlighted....so you no need help in burning down da house? Clap fa yasef!!! :fing05:

WEtin you chop the fufu wit? Canned tomato and palm oyel? :excite

Olodo... :gnash Becky no say put am for mircowave... She tok say boil am for water in foil... Na me put am for microwave WITHOUT foil... :cool:

becky-white

I AM JUST ME
Ni e...@ highlighted....so you no need help in burning down da house? Clap fa yasef!!! :fing05:

WEtin you chop the fufu wit? Canned tomato and palm oyel? :excite

i didnt ask sidney to cook d fufu inside the boiling water,maybe i didnt explain it well´ñ if the water don boil just put am 4 like 3 minutes or put it in a small plastic rubber and close tightly,so the heat will make it hot then you fit come use yr turner arrange am.

nickie203

the best way i ve discover to warm fufu, eba or any solid food is to slice it into two, put it in a microwaveable plastic bag,add a little water(about 3 tablespoon) tie the bag and mircowave it. make sure there is no air in the bag when you tie it.

bigmomma

the best way i ve discover to warm fufu, eba or any solid food is to slice it into two, put it in a microwaveable plastic bag,add a little water(about 3 tablespoon) tie the bag and mircowave it. make sure there is no air in the bag when you tie it.

Just what i wanted to say but i hate leftover loiloi in any form.

Status
Not open for further replies.