• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Who are the new Nollywood stars?

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
We've been away for a minute. I wonder who the stars are now. And what's happened to the old favorites, what are they doing now?

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
I want to know too!
I haven't watched a movie in a while, but I was watching with a family friend at their house a few months ago and her 17 year old daughter referred to someone named Cha cha as a veteran. I:lol

adjojata42

Adesua Etomi is a new star oooo. I have watched a couple of her movies and she is good. I still crave for the old favs though.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
I still crave for the old favs though.
Yeah, some of the old favorites had that star quality. Genevieve, RMD, Omotola...Maybe that's why no one seems to stand out in the crowd anymore. Or its just me...

eyi-mofe

This Jamaican lady at my place of work kept telling me how great REGINA DANIELS is .A teenager for that mater.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Yeah, some of the old favorites had that star quality. Genevieve, RMD, Omotola...Maybe that's why no one seems to stand out in the crowd anymore. Or its just me...
Not just you. They are completely forgettable. Ugh!

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Adesua Etomi is a new star oooo. I have watched a couple of her movies and she is good. I still crave for the old favs though.
maybe I need to watch her in some other things. I wasn't exactly bowled over by her performance in the wedding party

NTB

I watch more African series than movies. I can't watch the foolishness and these new faces are not really resonating with me