• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Who has seen the movie SANGO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

movieaddict

Who has seen the movie SANGO. I have had it for ages but have not watched it, looks boring. Need a review from anyone that has seen it.

vince

Originally posted by movieaddict
Who has seen the movie SANGO. I have had it for ages but have not watched it, looks boring. Need a review from anyone that has seen it.
Na waya for u!You get hte movie for house and you are looking for a review from somebody else,abeg slot in the tape and watch the damn movie yourself!:D
I don watch the movie and it is anything but boring.I kinda expected more from it but it was well done,well above average to be exact.
The movie has this documentary feel to it that i find a bit strange.
Minus-The girl who played the wife of Sango was not very pretty i'm afraid.
All in all,it is a good watch.:)

Okestra007

Mr. Lover Man
Sango is good movie. When it was shown in my school during international movie festival the audience loved it that they had to see it twice. So I think SANGO is aight!

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
SANGO is a great movie, I especially love the scenes with the warriors and their amazing gestures. If you thought THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY was just there, you'd think SANGO is great

movieaddict

Re: Re: Who has seen the movie SANGO?

Originally posted by vince
Na waya for u!You get hte movie for house and you are looking for a review from somebody else,abeg slot in the tape and watch the damn movie yourself!:D
I don watch the movie and it is anything but boring.I kinda expected more from it but it was well done,well above average to be exact.
The movie has this documentary feel to it that i find a bit strange.
Minus-The girl who played the wife of Sango was not very pretty i'm afraid.
All in all,it is a good watch.:)

Mr Vince wetin now, The cover of the movie looks boring so I have not watched it yet abi, take time o;) . Anyways thanks for the review, I might watch it one of these days after I have watched all my other movies with better reviews, but thanks for the review though.

Status
Not open for further replies.