Who wore it better: Omotola vs Genevieve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsampler

Haba, so on one will answer to poll? What am I missing, someone school me O. You know I don't like controversy! I looked back, I don't see any old threads that went out of hand, at least now while I was gone and not about who wore it best.

To answer yoru poll straight up, Genny definitely wore it much much more better,......about a thousand times much better sef. It always amazes me why people continue to try to compare these two people to one another. When would people learn that they are not in the same category whatsoever? One is a superstar while the other is (to put it as nicely as possible), an employee of the Idumota marketers....at least until recently. Na wah for people o.

Dsampler

OK I'm confused. Gene has heavy thighs? I don't see it. Mos def not in her two pics in this thread, am I missing something?
First of all, let me thank you for providing a topic that we can all discussed without anybody acting a fool. I totally agree with you. Genny does not have heavy thighs. Don't let anybody confuse you.

kolinzo

OK I'm confused. Gene has heavy thighs? I don't see it. Mos def not in her two pics in this thread, am I missing something?

Definitely you are missing something. The best part of chicken that Sola likes is the legs.

kaymax

I do not think Gene has big legs, definately not to be compared with OmoT. OmoT has big legs. Genny is very well proportioned, nothing too big, nothing in your face and she's always classy in her choice of attire. The dress is an ugly dress, but Gene pulled it off, again, with great accessories. Chunky clunky shoes does nothing for the already blah dress, but Genny pulled it off with the stilletto sandals that elongated the look. Perhaps, that's what people may be seeing, the dress itself is a 'chunky' dress. Anyhow, to each his own. I do agree with D though,Gene is really no longer in this category anymore, she's transcended beyond Nollywood, you don't see her in too many projects anymore, perhaps because she's got bigger fish to fry.

chi

it looks much better on Genny because she has the legs to pull off any mini....... also I think the dress is fit for a slimmer person

chi

I do not think Gene has big legs, definately not to be compared with OmoT. OmoT has big legs. Genny is very well proportioned, nothing too big, nothing in your face and she's always classy in her choice of attire. The .

Omo t has big thighs/hips and not big legs...........anyways she is still a very shapely woman

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
Wimp!!! Ini dey for the poll? Abeg, don't divert this thread joor!

Thanks Bros Sola. I guess I have been gone for a long time, I still see that other than you, no one has answered. Gene wore it better, hands down!!! Abeg, my peoples, fear don catch you, vote naw!!
NAh, it is NOT 'diversion. my dear, that is the route this thread will/suppose to take till it ends in closure and tearing bras and patas. Only say, Sola don begin post early now, so, E go make peeps know say 'Eagle eyes' are watching. Abeg, beg Sola to stay away from this thread now and see how E go sway!
'Ini Edo' is a the 'coded' word for = 'more kerosine to the faya'! Lerrus go! Gbam! sweat:

Wait, make I mention 'Tulip' now and see how E go waka this thread! :roll

blackpearl

To be honest the pictures taken are whack!
The pictures do not favor OMOT one bit, however from the cut and the fitting. The dress does look better on Genny.

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
Gbam!
You da man, Sola!

I would hold my choice for now and reveal it later. .....................In a meeting right now. Wow! this is soooooooooooo exciting. I'll be back.:excited::excited:

DS, your meeting nefa finis? Errrmmmmm.....ah, dis na heavy trap! I dey watch which of una go fall inside so! ha ha ha ....it is NOT Friday yet. Make we see whether Sidney dey right about adults on NR.

Sipping my fanta orange...:-)

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
Ahhh! Yu no like heavy thighs ? Generally, methinks big thighs are attractive as long as they are toned, smooth and silky.
To be fair though, I think both ladies should have covered up their thighs.

Bros, it is called MINI dress. And it must show some thighs. :D And nada wrong with the length of the dress on both ladies. Poll is about who pulled it off better. And me, as a professional will say that the pictures are NOT same and DON'T do one person justice!

besides the pictures, both ladies wore their right sizes, so, there is no tight or uncomfortable feel. They both wore it well. In terms of accessorizing is where I am wont to say someth! But go hold my mouth for now. One person accessorized WRONG! The dress is busy enough. LESS is MORE here. This is a classic cut, and not one of those type of dresses that is made for only a certain shpe or size. they both fit well into it.

Dsampler

it looks much better on Genny because she has the legs to pull off any mini....... also I think the dress is fit for a slimmer person
Gbam!

Genny wore it better.
Gbam!

To be honest the pictures taken are whack!
The pictures do not favor OMOT one bit, however from the cut and the fitting. The dress does look better on Genny.
Gbam!

Bros, it is called MINI dress. And it must show some thighs. :D And nada wrong with the length of the dress on both ladies. Poll is about who pulled it off better. And me, as a professional will say that the pictures are NOT same and DON'T do one person justice!

besides the pictures, both ladies wore their right sizes, so, there is no tight or uncomfortable feel. They both wore it well. In terms of accessorizing is where I am wont to say someth! But go hold my mouth for now. One person accessorized WRONG! The dress is busy enough. LESS is MORE here. This is a classic cut, and not one of those type of dresses that is made for only a certain shpe or size. they both fit well into it.
I understand perfectly well what you are trying to say. You don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.......but I know that you know that Genny wore it better. I totally agree with you, sis. Gbam!

Dsampler

I just wanna congratulate all naijarulers for carrying on this conversation without anybody trying to suppress other people's view and for respecting other people's choices without anyone throwing chairs across the room. I hope the cartel people (at least the crazy ones among them anyway) continue to stay away from this very informative thread. I also want to thank kaymax fro bringing us such a lively discussion.

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
WOW!! Sidney!!! Naijarules peeps have GROWN up o! 24 hours, 3 pages and thread is still sane!!! Dayuuuuuuum!

Gen Sani Abacha

I don hia una...mmmmm...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.