• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Windows 7 vs Windows 8

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone loving Windows 8 here? Can't stand it. Probably because I don't use it often, I know, but what was Microsoft thinking with that interface? I know...looking for extra bucks with the apps explosion introduced by Apple. Now they have to fix their stupidity by releasing a free update to bring a few familiar features back...like the START button. Have you ever watched people trying to use Win8? The wrong thing opens first!

Gen Sani Abacha

I haven't touched it yet! I was looking to get a new Windows 8 machine, however I've come across too many negative reviews, so I'll be holding off for a while. Apparently, there are some small programs which will restore the Start button. Some are free, others cost about $5.00 or thereabouts. I eagerly wait to read other people's experiences of this new system.

ciao

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
They're scrambling to release the update. Buy it when they do that. It is still built on Win 7, so stability is no issue. Just that messed up interface...