• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

wrestlemania 27!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Anybody ordering this?
I just got home and its not looking like I can make it. It'll be on PPV for the next week anyway.
RAW will be fun tomorrow.
missed the induction yesterday, hope they show clips tomorrow

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
I've always had the suspicion that the last two icons are about to retire at wrestlemania 27.
Looks like Deadman is next. We know HHH is going to retire to fill the vaccum left by Shane when he left the company.

ifywanne

I've always had the suspicion that the last two icons are about to retire at wrestlemania 27.
Looks like Deadman is next. We know HHH is going to retire to fill the vaccum left by Shane when he left the company.

I didn't know Shane left the company, no wonder he's been missing in action all this while. I was hoping he was the invisible GM, what happened? Well I think the Deadman and HHH should retire, their time was up a long time ago. They can also be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year. I am not ordering Wrestlemania not with snooki in it pls. I will certainly read the highlights next week on fb or wwe.com.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Shane McMahon quits the WWE | Vince saddened as son resigns | The Sun |Sport|Wrestling
I didn't know Shane left the company, no wonder he's been missing in action all this while. I was hoping he was the invisible GM, what happened? Well I think the Deadman and HHH should retire, their time was up a long time ago. They can also be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year. I am not ordering Wrestlemania not with snooki in it pls. I will certainly read the highlights next week on fb or wwe.com.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
I'm not ordering Wrestlemania 27! No I won't! :gnash This crap going on between The Rock and Cena did it for me. Moreover, it seems that the dead man maybe cheated and lose the Wrestlemania unbeaten streak! I know, The Cerebral Assassin (HHH) being the son inlaw of Vince and all would like to retire as a larger than life figure by beating The dead man. By the way, I never knew that Shane is gone from the WWE!?!? Anyway, how far can he go. For Christ's sake he will inherit the frigging company when Vince and Linda are no more. :rolleyes:

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
me either, i'm not ordering wrestlemania.
what with snooki (BLECH!), the match between cole and jerry (REALLY?!!) and the potential break of the DeadMan's streak?
there isn't even a match i want to watch that badly.
oh! for the glory days of wrestlemania
is it that the rock called them and begged them for him to come back? i mean, all these stupid scripts for him, its like they're punishing him for something. i can't believe i'm saying this but if his scripts don't get better, they should send him back to where he came from.

I'm not ordering Wrestlemania 27! No I won't! :gnash This crap going on between The Rock and Cena did it for me. Moreover, it seems that the dead man maybe cheated and lose the Wrestlemania unbeaten streak! I know, The Cerebral Assassin (HHH) being the son inlaw of Vince and all would like to retire as a larger than life figure by beating The dead man. By the way, I never knew that Shane is gone from the WWE!?!? Anyway, how far can he go. For Christ's sack he will inherit the frigging company when Vince and Linda are no more. :rolleyes:

ifywanne

me either, i'm not ordering wrestlemania.
what with snooki (BLECH!), the match between cole and jerry (REALLY?!!) and the potential break of the DeadMan's streak?
there isn't even a match i want to watch that badly.
oh! for the glory days of wrestlemania
is it that the rock called them and begged them for him to come back? i mean, all these stupid scripts for him, its like they're punishing him for something. i can't believe i'm saying this but if his scripts don't get better, they should send him back to where he came from.

Me neither, don't have any match I am remotely interested in. They have ruined wrestling for me. TM Thanks for the link. Love you much muah!!!
[at bolded] Gbam!!!!!!!!

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Me neither, don't have any match I am remotely interested in. They have ruined wrestling for me. TM Thanks for the link. Love you much muah!!!
[at bolded] Gbam!!!!!!!!
Ify you are welcome.

I just saw smackdown and j have to confess that I am grudgingly liking The Miz. He got the rock thuogh when he was imitating him. I was laughing so hard.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
#1. I cried at the induction ceremony. That was a nice nice surprise at the end of the induction. But they were missing somebody...wait...he's with the enemy over there with kurt angle.
#2. These people are wicked. No highlights of any of the wrestlemania matches.
#3. I browsed the net and read a couple of blogs and the taker/HHH match appears to have been brutal, amazing, incredible....now I wish I had seen that one match.
#4. 19-0

ifywanne

#1. I cried at the induction ceremony. That was a nice nice surprise at the end of the induction. But they were missing somebody...wait...he's with the enemy over there with kurt angle.
#3. I browsed the net and read a couple of blogs and the taker/HHH match appears to have been brutal, amazing, incredible....now I wish I had seen that one match.
#4. 19-0

I did too, who was missing? I thought the other half of the Road Warriors died or I'm i missing something?
I always knew HBK retired because of his family, I guess he didn't want to end up like Chris Benoit or Eddie Guerrero. Good for him. I don't think either the deadman or HHH are retiring soon. I also read the blogs and their match was the highlight of the show, you could see HHH was really tired last night.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
yeah the other half of the road warriors died.
i was talking about when D-X came out.
i was really glad to see X-pac and diesel. wasn't razor ramone part of DX?
when HBK and HHH did that thing with their hands, and gestured through the hall...i was like "noooooo! they're not gonna do it...they're not bringing out" and before i could complete that thought, out came Xpac! and Diesel!
i knew they couldn't get chyna back because she claims that she was fired because stephanie wanted HHH and caused HHH and chyna to break up so she could get him. drama!

did you watch all of raw last night?
the main event for next year's wrestlemania is Rock vs Cena.

HHH is not going to retire but he's going to take up more behind the scenes and is going to be out of the loop for a while. probably bring him out when ratings lag. and you could see bruises on him, my cousin saw the match and he said it was BRUTAL.

I did too, who was missing? I thought the other half of the Road Warriors died or I'm i missing something?
I always knew HBK retired because of his family, I guess he didn't want to end up like Chris Benoit or Eddie Guerrero. Good for him. I don't think either the deadman or HHH are retiring soon. I also read the blogs and their match was the highlight of the show, you could see HHH was really tired last night.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
#4. 19-0

Who won the match between The Dead Man and HHH? Did you just say 19-0, for Taker?!?!

ifywanne

yeah the other half of the road warriors died.
i was talking about when D-X came out.
i was really glad to see X-pac and diesel. wasn't razor ramone part of DX?
when HBK and HHH did that thing with their hands, and gestured through the hall...i was like "noooooo! they're not gonna do it...they're not bringing out" and before i could complete that thought, out came Xpac! and Diesel!
i knew they couldn't get chyna back because she claims that she was fired because stephanie wanted HHH and caused HHH and chyna to break up so she could get him. drama!

did you watch all of raw last night?
the main event for next year's wrestlemania is Rock vs Cena.

HHH is not going to retire but he's going to take up more behind the scenes and is going to be out of the loop for a while. probably bring him out when ratings lag. and you could see bruises on him, my cousin saw the match and he said it was BRUTAL.

I was just switching back and forth so i didn't watch the whole show but I saw Stone Cold beat the crap out of Alex Riley and I was so happy, that is why I love Stone Cold, he always bring out the a can of whup axxe anyday anytime. Now I understand why they only brought out part of the DX crew and why they all left so soon but the ending with HBK and his family was so touching. As for next year's wrestlemania, in my opinion it's too soon to announce that event anything can happen between now and that date, who says both athlete will still be with the WWE. Rock might decide to go back to acting and John Cena might move on to TNA or start something so that main event planning is a little premature but let's see what happens.
I think both the Deadman and HHH will be out of the loop although a lot of people complained about the match on all the blogs I read about how the Deadman was carried out on a stretcher and HHH walked out wasn't that supposed to be the other way round? that means another elaborate ceremony when the Deadman is ready to come back, I don tire for those their shenanigans jare, let the up and coming superstars shine some more and someone for God's sake stop that Lawler and Michael Cole crap, it's annoying!!!!!!!

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Yeah, it was Hawk that died. The Animal is still alive. I didn't watch RAW last night, can you give me a summary of happened?

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Who won the match between The Dead Man and HHH? Did you just say 19-0, for Taker?!?!
don't make me look at you with one kain eye o. :gnash:
wetin you sabi say 19-0 mean?

I was just switching back and forth so i didn't watch the whole show but I saw Stone Cold beat the crap out of Alex Riley and I was so happy, that is why I love Stone Cold, he always bring out the a can of whup axxe anyday anytime. Now I understand why they only brought out part of the DX crew and why they all left so soon but the ending with HBK and his family was so touching. As for next year's wrestlemania, in my opinion it's too soon to announce that event anything can happen between now and that date, who says both athlete will still be with the WWE. Rock might decide to go back to acting and John Cena might move on to TNA or start something so that main event planning is a little premature but let's see what happens.
I think both the Deadman and HHH will be out of the loop although a lot of people complained about the match on all the blogs I read about how the Deadman was carried out on a stretcher and HHH walked out wasn't that supposed to be the other way round? that means another elaborate ceremony when the Deadman is ready to come back, I don tire for those their shenanigans jare, let the up and coming superstars shine some more and someone for God's sake stop that Lawler and Michael Cole crap, it's annoying!!!!!!!
yeah, taker was taken out on a stretcher according to my cousin and the blogs, but one of the blogs i found particularly interesting, i think its called red report or something with red in the name, the guy broke it down completely and perfectly. i'll try to find it and link it up here.
but he said both guys gave their all, and that taker took A LOT of punishment. A LOT. which is probably why he was taken out on a stretcher.
HHH fought like a man, and ...crap i can't do it justice i'll have to find that link.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
don't make me look at you with one kain eye o. :gnash:
wetin you sabi say 19-0 mean?

yeah, taker was taken out on a stretcher according to my cousin and the blogs, but one of the blogs i found particularly interesting, i think its called red report or something with red in the name, the guy broke it down completely and perfectly. i'll try to find it and link it up here.
but he said both guys gave their all, and that taker took A LOT of punishment. A LOT. which is probably why he was taken out on a stretcher.
HHH fought like a man, and ...crap i can't do it justice i'll have to find that link.
No mind me jare! :o I turned on RAW last night and I saw HHH ranting and raving how the Dead Man was carried out on stretcher after his fight with him and I quickly switched off the channel. Didn't go back to see the rest of the program.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
i was about to be worried about you.
fear been wan catch me.
i browsed the blogs and talked to my cousin who watched it and everybody is saying the same thing: both men gave the ultimate show and gave their all.
i would hate to see him go, but it sounds like its time for taker to go. when he its 20-0 he should hang up the coffin and the hat.

No mind me jare! :o I turned on RAW last night and I saw HHH ranting and raving how the Dead Man was carried out on stretcher after his fight with him and I quickly switched off the channel. Didn't go back to see the rest of the program.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
i was about to be worried about you.
fear been wan catch me.
i browsed the blogs and talked to my cousin who watched it and everybody is saying the same thing: both men gave the ultimate show and gave their all.
i would hate to see him go, but it sounds like its time for taker to go. when he its 20-0 he should hang up the coffin and the hat.

sweat: That was funny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.