• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

YouTube poised to enter subscription business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
The next time you click on a YouTube video, you might be asked to pony up some cash before it plays.

The Google-owned online video site is getting ready to enter the subscription business, according to people with knowledge of the situation.

The Internet's dominant source for online videos will allow content creators to charge a monthly fee to bring a broader range of entertainment to the platform, these people said.

MORE

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
aaaahhh. u just gotta love the Internet age and the ideas that roll in the millions in USA.

Prayer:
Dear LORD Jesus, e joor, please give me/us/anyone [that believes], that one idea that would make us a Zuckerberg too, In Jesus Name Amen.

becos in this America, all you need is just one idea! See SHARK TANK on ABC station?? Shows that American dream for this country possible till tomorrow! Hah!! <grinding teeth>

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
Lol, you don proper Yankify... remember there is another place you Americans call 'The Rest Of The World'... teehee!

Hee hee hee @Yankify

I know there are 'the rest of the world'....but how come all these techie things, Facebook, Yahoo,Google, Twitter etc etc come out from Yankee..? What is/are 'the rest of the world' doing???? :D

tunmi

And the people who come up with them are from the "rest of the world". Steve Jobs's parents are immigrants, for one. I'm too lazy to look up the rest.

Gen Sani Abacha

The World Wide Web on which the facebook, twitter etc run, was created originally by a Brit, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, when he was based at Cern in Switzerland.

Status
Not open for further replies.